Connecticut Water Agency's First Swap Follows Record Issue
- Bond market association predicts modest rise in inflation, interest rates. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;12/18/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30295, p8
Reports that according to projections made by the Bond Market Association economic advisory committee, signs in the financial zodiac suggest a rise in inflation and interest rates. Comments from William Brown, head of the committee; What the committee's outlook on the economy was shaped by;...
- The Bond Market Association Predicts Soft Landing. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p6
No abstract available.
- TBMA panel foresees 2d rate hike in '99. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30691, p2
Reports on the Bond Market Association's predictions on the possibility of an increase in short-term lending rates in the United States. Evaluation of the United States Federal Reserve System's policy decisions by the association; Pressures on longer-term rates.
- Junk-Rated Hospital Chain Agrees to Higher Interest Rate. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;2/19/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F355, p1
Verity Health System of California agreed to repay its $278.6 million in junk-rated revenue bonds at a higher interest rate in exchange for relaxed debt service coverage requirements.
- TBMA Sees Modest Rise In Rates, Flatter Curve. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p2
Reports on the prediction of the Bond Market Association for a slight rise in interest rates in the U.S. Contribution of the country's sustained growth to the expected increase; Possibility for the yield on the 10-year Treasury note to increase; Expectation for rates to rise higher if inflation...
- Minnesota Budget Passage Clears Deck for $400M Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p3
This article reports that fresh from the passage of a $47 billion two-year budget that includes $750 million of new borrowing, Minnesota can now move forward with plans to competitively sell on June 17, 2003, nearly $400 million of general obligation bonds to refund now-callable 1993 debt....
- North Carolina Power Agency Issuing $294 Million of Debt. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31629, p3
The North Carolina Eastern Power Agency is expected to sell at least 294 million dollars of low-investment-grade uninsured premium bonds on May 7, 2003 as it continues to take advantage of low interest rates to refinance debt. The deal, which includes about 20 million dollars of taxable bonds,...
- Phoenix Looks for Low Rates on $610M Water System Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/2/2014, Issue 34219, p1
Phoenix plans to raise $155.2 million for new water projects and lower the interest cost on outstanding debt with a combined $610 million issue.
- TBMA to Launch Asset Managers Division, Adding Buy-Side Perspective to Group. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/24/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32244, p30
Reports on the plan of The Bond Market Association (TBMA) in the U.S. to announce the formation of a new Asset Managers Division, which will bring the interests of registered investment advisers under the umbrella of the organization's representation of the credit and debt markets. Concept of...