Moody's Waiting to See About Hawaii Housing Agency
- Watkins: Debt is Declining. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/15/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33963, p7
The article reports that the State of Florida has decreased its debt and there has been an increase in economic development and offers brief information on the report titled "Florida Back on Track" by the rating firm Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Moody's forecasts more volatility. // Fund Strategy;3/19/2012, p7
The article focuses on a prediction made by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding the global growth of Great Britain in 2012.
- Brazil's rating outlook was cut. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/10/2014, pA02
Brazil's rating outlook was cut to negative by Moody's Investors Service, which cited slow economic growth following confirmation that the country slid into recession in Q2. Moody's rates Brazil Baa2, 2 notches above junk.
- Moody's sees improved, but still sluggish, mid-term outlook for Hungary. // Hungary A.M.;11/26/2014, p4
The article discusses a report on diminishing medium-term economic growth, in Hungary, by financial services company Moody's, due factors like low labor, and weak investment climate, and reports about the government debts, low inflation, and increase in disposable income.
- Kentucky Hospital Downgraded to Baa2. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34357, p1
Continuing patient losses and a 2014 Department of Justice settlement factored into Moody's two-notch downgrade for King's Daughters Medical Center in Kentucky.
- Moody's downgrades Wayne County, MI's GOLT to Ba3 and maintains negative outlook. // Bondbuyer.com;2/6/2015, p41
The article reports that the financial services company Moody's Investors Services Inc. has downgraded the general obligation limited tax (GOLT) debt of Wayne County, Michigan to Ba3 rating. It states that the downgraded rating reflects on the stressed financial position tied to underlying...
- India gets positive outlook in Moody's rating. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;4/12/2015, p3
The article reports on the financial performance of India as of April 2015, highlighting its positive outlook following the revised ratings from financial services company Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Moody's warns housing agencies to address Y2K issue or risk downgrade. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/16/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30501, p5
Reports on the threat of downgrading by Moody's Investor Service of rating for housing agencies that ignore the year 2000 computer problem, according to senior credit officer Wendy Berry. Berry's comments at a conference of the National Council of State Housing Agencies; Actions taken by...
- Moody's Cites Erosion in Local Multifamily Sector. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p2
Reports that public finance housing downgrades outpaced upgrades in the United States during the second quarter of 2004, according to Moody's Investors Service Inc. Decline in credit quality in the local multifamily housing sector; Number of transactions rated by Moody's during the second...