Moody's, Chicago Office Chief Selden Go Separate Ways
- Moody's Has a New Chicago Office, So Its Hiring Spree Continues Apace. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31498, p29
Reports on appointments of professionals to the rating agency Moody's Investor Service Inc. as of October 24, 2002. Appointment of Eleanor Lipinski as the agency's vice president and senior analyst; Julia Harris's appointment as an assistant vice president; Ted Damutz's appointment as assistant...
- Jacksonville, Fla., to Conduct Forensic Pension Audit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F317, p1
The article reports that a forensic specialist to be hired by Jacksonville, Florida for auditing the city's severely underfunded Police and Fire Pension Fund. Ted Damutz, analysts at credit rating business Moody's Investors Service Inc., states that Florida's largest city remains politically...
- Moody's Drops 2 Wis. Districts for CDOs, CDS. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33058, p3
The article reports on the downgrade in the credit ratings of West Allis/West Milwaukee School District and Waikesha School District in Wisconsin. It states that Moody's has been monitoring the schools since 2008, due to their financial exposures from an investment scheme that involves...
- Moody's Downgrades Cook County GOs To Aa3, Affecting $3.1 Billion of Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/3/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33125, p20
The article reports that the general obligation offered by Cook County, Illinois, was downgraded by Moody's Investors Service from Aa2 to Aa3 rating in the U.S. in June 2009. Moody's explains that the downgrade is due to overall deterioration in the county's credit profile and economic and...
- Leech Returns to Moody's to Lead Southeast. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31220, p35
Reports the employment of Bill Leech as vice president and senior analyst of Moody's Investors Service in the United States. Responsibility of rating debts sold by local governments; Experiences of Leech in the financial industry; Educational background.
- PEOPLE. // Asset Securitization Report;5/7/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p1
Presents information about appointment of officials in various financial sectors in the U.S. as of May, 2001. Appointment of Peter Collins as the vice president and senior analyst in theasset-backed commercial paper group at Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Decision by European ABS researcher...
- Abbot to Manage Group at Moody's. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31208, p4
Reports the appointment of Susan Abbot as head of the Global Project & Infrastructure Finance Group by Moody's Investors Service in New York. Job responsibilities of Abbot; Intention to increase the ability to provide resources to the marketplace; Career history of Abbot.
- Moody's Names Higher Education Team Vet to New Chief Credit Officer Post. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;9/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32224, p34
Reports on the appointment of Naomi Richman to fill the new position of chief credit officer for Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s public finance group. Role in overseeing the establishment and implementation of rating methodologies for the group; Expertise of Richman in credit ratings of...
- Hilderman Takes Over at Public Finance. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p4
Reports on the appointment of Mara Hilderman as head of the public finance group of Moody's Investors Service Inc. Career history; Job responsibilities.