N.Y.C. Agency Expects to OK $296M In Liberty Bonds by End of Summer
- N.Y.C. Likely to Approve Liberty Bonds For Rental Project, Despite Tax Inquiry. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31683, p7
Reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) expects to approve a controversial $215 million Liberty bond issue for Rockrose Development Corp. in August 2003. Comments of HDC chairwoman Jerilyn Perine on probability of approval of Liberty bond issue; Reason for postponement of...
- N.Y.C. Housing Agency Approves $155M Bond Package. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32764, p6
The article reports on the approval of up to $155 million of taxable and tax-exempt bonds by the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) aimed to finance 13 projects at its monthly board meeting on November 29, 2007. Proceeds will help finance the construction or preservation at nine...
- Inquiry Closed, N.Y.C. Set to Approve Rockhouse Liberty Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p34
Reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. is expected to give final approval for the sale of liberty bonds for Rockrose Development Corp. Purpose behind the sale of liberty bonds; Delay in board's approval for the sale; Establishment of liberty bond program.
- New York CIty HDC Postpones Liberty Approval for Rockrose. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31681, p4
Reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. bowed to pressure and postponed giving final approval for sale of $215 million in tax-exempt Liberty bonds for Rockrose residential development project. Reasons behind the decision of the housing development authority to postpone sale of...
- N.Y.C. Housing Corp. Taking Care of Business Amid Scandal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31598, p3
Reports on the approval of bond sales and related proposals by New York City Housing Development Corp. Decision to take $75 million out of unrestricted reserves to support housing plans; Estimated number of houses to be built; Senior manager and co-senior managers of the deal.
- Hearing Brings Liberty Financing Closer for 90 West Street. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p3
Reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. has scheduled a public hearing on the proposed sale of 110 million dollar in Liberty bonds in Manhattan, New York. Sale in the municipal market.
- N.Y.C. Agency's $535M Deal Will Help City Qualify for ARRA Funds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33272, p24
The article reports on the approval of the New York City Housing Development Corp. to sell bonds for the acquisition and rehabilitation of public housing.
- NEW YORK: N.Y.C. Housing Debt OK'd. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/9/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33743, p9
The article focuses on the approval of New York State's housing bonds worth 250 million dollars by the New York City Housing Development Corp.
- N.Y.C. Housing Set to Borrow $312 Million. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/21/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33735, p1
The article informs the sale of housing bonds of the amount 312 million U.S. dollars by the New York City Housing Development Corp. through negotiation. It also discusses the benefits for the sale of bonds that it will help in the construction of new residential construction and housing...