Municipal Bonds Are Little Changed; Tone Firm in Light to Moderate Trading
- California issuers will get $11 million from Bank of America for trust errors. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;07/10/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30184, p3
Focuses on the payment issued by the Bank of America to California municipal bond issuers to correct billing errors. Plans of bond issuers in Oregon to file a lawsuit against the bank; Causes of the billing errors.
- Pennsylvania GOs Score in Wake of Illinois. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;4/4/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33889, p2
The article reports on general obligation (GO) bonds in Pennsylvania the success of the Bank of America Merrill Lynch or Bank of America Corp. in acquiring its bid for $950 million.
- Market Post: Traders Brace for a Sleepy Summer Friday. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;8/25/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34166, p1
The article informs that Washington Health Care Facility revenue bonds on of Providence Health and Service, a regional hospital in the state and informs that the bond will be priced 100 million U.S. dollars by the Bank of America Merrill Lynch as of August 2014.
- Georgia Prices $173M of GOs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/18/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34013, p1
The article informs that the Bank of America Corp. has won the bid for Georgia's 173 million U.S. dollars of general obligation bonds on November 13, 2013 to fund new construction projects.
- California localities join San Francisco's Bank of America suit. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;07/17/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30189, p4
Reports that nine local governments in California have joined San Francisco in suing the Bank of America (BA) for alleged mismanagement of municipal bond trustee accounts. BA's admission of mistake and compensation payment; Discussion on the disbursement of billing errors; BA's out-of-state...
- Stadium Deal Privately Placed. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32583, p9
The article reports on the agreement between the city government of San Diego, California and the Bank of America NA to privately place bonds to refinance the city's debt worth $156.6 million. The fixed-rate deal allows the city to refinance its bonds which was sold in 2002 to construct the...
- Muni Vet Mannis Leaves JPMorgan; Will Join Bank of America. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/30/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32618, p4
The article reports on the resignation of Russell Mannis as managing director in JPMorgan's municipal bonds department. Mannis, who had been one of the constants in JPMorgan's reshuffling municipal management, will join Bank of America Corp. to run its municipal sales trading and underwriting...
- Post-merger muni team. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;01/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30564, p1
Discusses the plans of the merged NationsBank and Bank of America to build up the reputation of its fledgling municipal derivatives market. Creation of a coast-to-coast company that will boost the foundation of its municipal reinvestment desk; Issuance of a variety of hedging products for both...
- B of A Led The Way in First Half. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;7/3/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33741, p1
The article offers information on ranking of several companies based on municipal bonds issued by them in the first half of 2012 in which Bank of America Merrill Lynch topped with 242 issues.