PFM Buys Evensen Dodge
- Arkansas Highway Commission puts Garvee plan in motion. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p26
Reports on the Arkansas Highway Commission's long-awaited highway bond program. Preparation for the competitive sale of the first installment of a Garvee bond authorization; Financial adviser Evensen Dodge Inc. to start premarketing efforts.
- Largest Portfolios of Commercial and Industrial Loans. // American Banker;5/13/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 92, p19
Lists the 50 largest portfolios of commercial and industrial loans at U.S. bank and thrift holding companies, as of Dec. 31, 2004. The top five firms: Bank of America Corp. in Charlotte, JPMorgan Chase & Co. in New York, Wachovia Corp. in Charlotte, Wells Fargo & Co. in San Francisco, and...
- AK Steel jumps up Fortune 500. // Modern Metals;Jul2008, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that the ranking of AK Steel Corp. on the 2008 Fortune 500 list jumped 27 positions from 378 to 351. The company posted a revenue of $7 billion in 2007. Fortune 500 is an annual list of the largest corporations in the U.S. from "Fortune." magazine. The 2007 revenue of AK...
- TOP TEN OVERALL. // Essence (Time Inc.);May2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p246
Introduces a series of articles on the top ten business enterprises in the U.S. ranked based on diversity, workforce representation and community involvement.
- Doing well by doing good may soon be more rewarding in NYS. Keegan, Theresa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/27/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p16
The article reports on the classification system implemented in New York that will encourage responsible business practices for corporations that will also benefit the community.
- Private Equity's Solitary Ambitions. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p10
Reports on results of a survey of U.S. private equity firms by Thomson Financial and the Association for Corporate Growth. Corporate growth prospects in 2004; Percentage of business executives who prefer to approach buyout targets themselves; Frustration that private equity companies feel...
- TOP FIVE WEEKLY MANDATE WINS. // Investment Management Weekly;4/5/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p1
Presents information on the top five weekly mandate wins among U.S. financial institutions as of April 2004. Bridgewater Associates; Loomis Sayles; Hellman & Friedman.
- AIG Ratings Cuts Tip Guaranty Unit Off Its AA Perch. Terris, Harry; Muolo, Paul // American Banker;9/17/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 180, p15
The article reports on a ratings change which was made to American International Group's (AIG) mortgage insurance business, United Guaranty Corp., by Standard & Poor's Corp. The change involved removing the company's AA rating and giving it and most of AIG's operating units a AA-minus rating....
- Wachovia Securities: Building Solid Relationships Leads To A Strong Pipeline. Lloyd, Eric // High Yield Report;3/8/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p3
Features Charlotte, North Carolina-based diversified financial services firm Wachovia Securities. Outlook for 2004; Performance of its loan syndications business for the first-quarter of 2004; Improvement of its leveraged and investment grade deals.