PFM Buys Evensen Dodge
- Arkansas Highway Commission puts Garvee plan in motion. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p26
Reports on the Arkansas Highway Commission's long-awaited highway bond program. Preparation for the competitive sale of the first installment of a Garvee bond authorization; Financial adviser Evensen Dodge Inc. to start premarketing efforts.
- Largest Portfolios of Commercial and Industrial Loans. // American Banker;5/13/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 92, p19
Lists the 50 largest portfolios of commercial and industrial loans at U.S. bank and thrift holding companies, as of Dec. 31, 2004. The top five firms: Bank of America Corp. in Charlotte, JPMorgan Chase & Co. in New York, Wachovia Corp. in Charlotte, Wells Fargo & Co. in San Francisco, and...
- AK Steel jumps up Fortune 500. // Modern Metals;Jul2008, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that the ranking of AK Steel Corp. on the 2008 Fortune 500 list jumped 27 positions from 378 to 351. The company posted a revenue of $7 billion in 2007. Fortune 500 is an annual list of the largest corporations in the U.S. from "Fortune." magazine. The 2007 revenue of AK...
- TOP TEN OVERALL. // Essence (Time Inc.);May2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p246
Introduces a series of articles on the top ten business enterprises in the U.S. ranked based on diversity, workforce representation and community involvement.
- Doing well by doing good may soon be more rewarding in NYS. Keegan, Theresa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/27/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p16
The article reports on the classification system implemented in New York that will encourage responsible business practices for corporations that will also benefit the community.
- Private Equity's Solitary Ambitions. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p10
Reports on results of a survey of U.S. private equity firms by Thomson Financial and the Association for Corporate Growth. Corporate growth prospects in 2004; Percentage of business executives who prefer to approach buyout targets themselves; Frustration that private equity companies feel...
- TOP FIVE WEEKLY MANDATE WINS. // Investment Management Weekly;4/5/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p1
Presents information on the top five weekly mandate wins among U.S. financial institutions as of April 2004. Bridgewater Associates; Loomis Sayles; Hellman & Friedman.
- AIG Ratings Cuts Tip Guaranty Unit Off Its AA Perch. Terris, Harry; Muolo, Paul // American Banker;9/17/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 180, p15
The article reports on a ratings change which was made to American International Group's (AIG) mortgage insurance business, United Guaranty Corp., by Standard & Poor's Corp. The change involved removing the company's AA rating and giving it and most of AIG's operating units a AA-minus rating....
- 40 YEARS OF WINNING IDEAS WITH STAYING POWER. Smith, Timothy K. // Fortune;5/15/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p191
Presents an introduction to a number of essays which examine the business ideas that have caused certain companies to appear on the Fortune 500 list since its inception in 1954. Innovations in corporate finance, technology, management, and marketing; The application of Richard Dawkins' viral...