Florida Talks Special Session as Class-Size, Rail Issues Fester
- Stock & Bond Values. Beckham, Heather Wall // Stock & Bond Values -- Research Starters Business;3/1/2016, p1
This article explains the basic concepts that govern two of the most common financial instruments: stock and bonds. The first step in understanding stocks and bonds is to look at the underlying features of each security and how they can impact value. This article focuses on the discussion of...
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/15/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p32
Presents several graphs and charts on stock price trading and bond yields as of March 15, 2004.
- Top 3 mistakes of trading system development. DAVEY, KEVIN J. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Apr2014, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p26
The article focuses on several techniques for securities trading system development. It is argued that many traders develops trading system that does not work in real time, with real money. It discusses some of the more common, and easily fixable, mistakes traders make. It is noted that for an...
- Stock Trading Revenues Dipping at the Big Shops. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Sep2004, Vol. 17 Issue 230, p18
Reports on thy decrease of equity and stock trading revenues on some biggest houses and equities shops in the U.S. Companies who experienced declination of commissions and trading revenues in the second quarter results of 2004; Causes of the decline; Statement of chief financial officer of Bear...
- Yield Indexes Climb as Buyers Favor Equities Over Bonds. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;10/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31499, p36
Reports on the increase in the bond buyer yield indexes as buyers favor equities over bonds in the United States. Percentage increase in the revenue bond basis points; Expected annual rate of home sales in September 2002.
- Yesterday's Junk Bonds Are Today's Junk Equities. DeGraw, Irv // On Wall Street;Jun99, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p69
Reports on the potential high returns of bonds and equities and the risks faced by uninformed investors. Description on junk equities; Details on the equities market of the 1990s; Risks in investing on small firms.
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/26/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p21
Presents data on stocks and bonds of several companies in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for the period ended December 26, 2000.
- Market Index. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p29
Charts U.S. stock market trends as of June 3, 2002. Weekly stock analysis updates; Trading; Bonds.
- Are bonds a better bet than stocks? Clowes, Mike // Pensions & Investments;6/24/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p12
Editorial. Compares the advantages and disadvantages of stocks and bonds. Increase in the risk of equity portfolio over time; Relationship between long-run stock and bond returns.