- Texas issuers allowed to retain call rights on refundings. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p32
Reports that Texas bond issuers will be able to retain call rights on refundings starting September 1, 1999. Repeal of the `Susan Voss' rule; Use of cash defeances to avoid needing approval by the Attorney General's Office.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p12
Presents the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the United States, as of February 9, 2005. Water revenue refunding bonds issued by Conway, Arkansas; Bond anticipation notes issued by Florida's Westside Community Development District; General obligation bonds issued by Edgar County, Illinois.
- N.J. County Authority Seeks to Refinance Solid-Waste Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;01/04/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31050, p36
Reports on the plan of Passaic County Utilities Authority to refinance its solid-waste bonds in Passaic, New Jersey. 2001 debt service payments of the authority; Extension of the bonds; Structure of the bonds issued.
- The Week Ahead: Price Figures to Trump Volume in Determining Investor Demand. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p6
Presents several prospects in the securities market for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Importance of price in determining demand; Anticipation for the allocation revenue refunding from the Industry Urban Development Agency; Availability of higher yielding bonds.
- With SLGS in Hand, New Jersey Readies $400M in Deals. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p5
Reports on selling of 400 million dollar general obligation bonds called State and Local Government Series (SLGS) securities for refunding outstanding debt in New Jersey. Investment of proceeds from sale in SLGS; Decline in yield of SLGS by basic points; Impact of the September 11, 2001...
- Pennsylvania Higher Ed System Sells $88 Million of Revenue Bonds. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/15/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31636, p34
Pennsylvania's State System of Higher Education sold 88.1 million dollar competitive revenue bonds that contains 49 million dollar in refunding. The Series 2003X revenue bonds, to be sold through the Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority, will refund about 10 million dollar of...
- South Carolina Dealing for Higher Ed. TEMPLE-WEST, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;2/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33462, p5
The article reports on the issuance of 342.7 million dollars worth of refunding bonds and 126.2 million dollars worth of general obligation bonds for higher education in South Carolina.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p24
Provides information related to competitive bond sales across the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Amount of refunding and construction bonds for school districts; Percentage of general obligation refunding bonds in Illinois; Allocation of general obligation refunding improvement bonds in Minnesota.
- St. Louis to Refund $355M Of Lambert Airport Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p5
The article reports on the plan of St. Louis, Missouri to refund nearly $355 million of Lambert-St.Loius International Airport revenue bonds in early January 2007. This move is said to reflect a return stability after five turbulent years. In addition, the bonds are split into two series, one...