Louisiana Flaunts Double Upgrade With $290 Million Sale
- Southeast Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p32
Lists bonds for issuance in southeast United States. Issuer; Value; Underwriter; Expected sale date.
- Primary Prepares For $7B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33269, p1
The article reports on the steady retail demand in the primary bond market in the U.S. It indicates that the steady retail demand is due to new issues dictated by the pricing and structure of several bond market deals. Moreover, it states that new issuances are expected to reach 6.95 billion...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31943, p32
Presents summary data on bonds in Northeastern United States as of August 9, 2004. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32041, p32
The article presents statistics related to the condition of bond market in the U.S., as of December 30, 2004. The 30-Day Visible Supply reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation over the next 30 days. It includes issues scheduled for...
- Attention Underwriters. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31996, p35
Reports on the plan of Connecticut to reevaluate bond underwriting. Possibility of the issuance of a request for bond proposals; Statement of Catherine Boone, assistant state treasurer, regarding its plans; Changes in the bond counsel lineup of the state.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for May 9, 2005. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p29
The article presents statistical information related to the bonds in the U.S. as of May 9, 2005.
- Municipal Bond Market Set for More Supply. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;11/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34413, p1
Municipal bond traders were set for more supply to price on Wednesday after seeing over $4 billion of new deals hit the market on Tuesday.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32133, p8
This article presents competitive information for buyers in the U.S. bond market, as of May 16, 2005. Des Plaines, Illinois will issue bonds worth $500,000 in May 2005. Albuquerque, New Mexico, will issue bonds worth $11,000.575.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32054, p36
This article presents charts providing information about various indicators in bond market. Some of the indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, bond buyer index, and others.