California DWR Paid Out Nearly $78 Million in Fees for Record Power Deal
- WALL ST./FINANCE. // MondayMorning;9/15/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p3
The article offers information on the condition of the stock exchange market in the U.S. Stocks closed at another volatile session as the Wall Street was worried over the fate of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. Meanwhile, the unexpected slowdown at cash registers in August 2008 also weighed on the...
- Prison Protesters Ambush Lehman. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p86
Focuses on the demonstration for the banning of Lehman Brothers in the underwriting bond issues in New York City. Role of Lehman in underwriting the financing of private prison companies; Statement of Kate Rhee, executive director of Prison Moratorium Project on the dealings of Lehman; Amount...
- Lehman lands forward option on Florida County airport bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;06/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30661, p32
Reports on Lehman Brothers' acquisition of a forward option from the Volusia County, Florida on $31 million in airport revenue bonds. Payments for the budget shortfall; Calculation of swap rates; Internal bias on bid toward the forward.
- Lehman to pay out $450,000 to Atlanta. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;05/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30390, p27
Reports on Lehman Brothers' agreement to pay out $450,000 as part of an out-of-court settlement with Atlanta, Georgia concerning a forward float agreement on a $260 million bond issue. Background on the case; Amount of Downtown Development Authority money that wound up with project developer...
- Japanese Banks Are LEH Creditors. // National Mortgage News;9/22/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p14
The article reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by Japanese banks, which are among the 30 largest unsecured creditors of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc (LBH). LBH's petition states that eight Japanese banks are owed $1.62 billion on loans they have extended to the company....
- CLO Spreads Widen as Market Fear Intensifies. G. S. // Asset Securitization Report;7/30/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p9
The article reports on the factors contributing to the condition of collateralized loan obligation (CLO) market. A research report from JPMorgan Securities Inc., although CLO and structured finance collateralized debt obligations (CDO) credit fundamentals were independent from asset-backed...
- CIT-Lehman Near Miss Tips Firm's Thinking . Mandaro, Laura; Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;5/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 101, p1
Focuses on the business strategies of Lehman Brothers, a commercial bank in New York City. Expansion of credit offerings and loan products; Acquisition of CIT Group, a finance company from Tyco International; Agreements on the business deal.
- Lehman upgrades NBD, Boatmen's, and Comerica. Matthews, Gordon // American Banker;10/12/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 197, p24
Reports on the increase in the investment ratings on three major banks made by analysts at Lehman Brothers. Reason behind the change; Details; Background accounts; Statistics; Related matters.
- DFW Tops the Scales, With N.Y.'s Sloan-Kettering a Distant 2d. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/28/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31623, p7
In a deal the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board will sell$ 1.718 billion of joint revenue bonds in an insured deal led by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. All of the bonds are subject to the alternative minimum tax and mature serially from 2013 to 2035. The debt will be sold in two...