Banc One Capital Markets Loses Three Investment Bankers
- Banc One's Wons Named New Managing Director of Health Care Group. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/8/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31631, p31
Chicago-based Banc One Capital Markets Inc. has elevated investment banker Timothy Wons to the level of managing director and head of its small but profitable health care group. Wons, who worked alongside the more senior banker, McGough, building the health care group into a more profitable...
- Illinois' Lake Forest Hospital Has First-Ever Fixed-Rate Deal on Tap. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31383, p3
Reports the selling of bonds to the Banc One Capital Markets Inc. by the Lake Forest Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. Details on the agreed terms and conditions; Purpose of selling the bonds; Renovation of hospitals.
- Judge Authorizes Action on Dixmoor. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;07/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30694, p2
Reports that a Cook County Circuit judge in Illinois has given authority to Illinois attorney general's office to proceed with legal action against Banc One Capital Markets and Chapman and Cutler. Issue over the bond sale of Dixmoor Park District in 1996; Petition to place the village on...
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/19/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 29, p1
Presents asset securitization-related news items, as of July 19, 2004. Banc One Capital Markets bankers hired by RBS Greenwich Capital; Job description of Brad Young, who recently joined MFR Securities; Search by Standard & Poor's Corp. for analysts specializing collateralized debt obligations.
- Banc One's Coolidge Quits New Job Over `Territorial Issues'. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p6
Reports the resignation of Elizabeth Gallagher Coolidge as an investment banker of Banc One Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Alleged territorial disputes as reason for resignation of Coolidge; Reason of Banc One for hiring Coolidge; Consequence of company efforts to increase presence...
- Pfister Jumps to Huntington Capital From Banc One. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p25
Reports that Columbus, Ohio-based Huntington Capital Corp. has appointed former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment banking director C. Thomas Pfister as municipal finance director in investment banking with its capital markets group. Other former Banc One executives who are in Huntington;...
- Back to Banking After Internet Fling. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/05/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31153, p6
Reports that Greg Dawley has joined Banc One Capital Markets as an associate director.
- Texas Gov. Perry Names Smitherman for PUC. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p4
Reports on the appointment of former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment banker Barry Smitherman to the Texas Public Utility Commission by Texas Governor Rick Perry. Smitherman's former work as assistant district attorney in Harris County; Experiences as a public finance investment banker.
- Three Ousted Banc One Veterans Set to Open Ohio Office for RBC. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p1
Three of four former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment bankers based in Columbus are expected to join Minneapolis-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., expanding the firm's Midwest presence to include the lucrative Ohio market, sources said. The three bankers are James Wilhelm, who was a managing...