Yields Drop One to Five Basis Points at $1.5B Dallas-Ft. Worth Repricing
- Tax-Free Yields Rise Three Basis Points as Investors Withdraw $1.943 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p6
Reports on the rise in annualized average tax-free yields due to withdrawal of cash from tax-free money market funds by investors according to iMoneyNet Inc. Reduction in funds' weekly yields; Assets in tax-free funds after Federal Open Market Committee's deduction in federal-funds rate.
- Yields Drop Below 3%; Assets Fall $3.34 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p7
The article reports that the U.S. tax-free money market fund yields declined back below 3% as they fell an average of 18 basis points on an annualized basis during the week, according to iMoneyNet Inc. The drop has left the funds' yield level at 2.9%. Assets in the funds fell $3.34 billion from...
- Muni Bond Fund Outflows Slow to a Trickle. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;1/13/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34042, p1
The article reports on outflows in municipal bond mutual funds since May 22, 2013. Topics discussed include Federal Reserves economic stimulus program along with Detroit's bankruptcy filing, Puerto Rico's economy and fiscal condition. It also discusses another money fund report from IMoneyNet...
- Modest Inflows for Muni Money Funds. Albano, Christine // Financial-planning.com;3/ 1/2013, p6
The article offers information on the modest municipal money funds inflows in the U.S. Data from the Money Fund Report, an online monthly financial product from money market and mutual fund analysis and information provider iMoneyNet Inc., the total assets of the money market sector rose to...
- Money Funds Bring in $44 Billion As Buyers Pounce on Rate Drop. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p1
Reports on a net inflow of $43.788 billion in money market funds tracked by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Reason behind the increase in the net inflow; Negative implications of continuing massive inflows.
- Outflows Continue, to the Tune of $2.6 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p6
Provides information on net outflow from tax-free money market funds in the U.S. according to the data from iMoneyNet Inc.
- Money Funds Shed $2.09B. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 46, p12
The article discusses the report from the iMoneyNet Inc.'s Money Fund which indicates that the tax-exempt money market funds have lost 2.09 billion dollars for the week ending December 13, 2010.
- Tax Free Yields Shoot Up Nine Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p7
The article reports that the weekly average tax-free money market fund yields shot up nine basis points during the week ended Monday to 1.33% on an annualized basis, iMoneyNet Inc. reported. The funds meanwhile had a net outflow of $3,42 billion during the reporting period, according to the...
- 7-Day Yield Up 6 Basis Points to 1.11%. fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32054, p6
This article reports that tax-free money market funds' average seven-day yield bounced back up six basis points to 1.11% on an annualized basis during the week ended Monday, after plunging 28 basis points the prior week from a recent high of 1.33%, iMoneyNet Inc. reported. Taxable money market...