Fitch Lowers Pennsylvania Airport Bonds Due to US Airways Action
- Chicago Readies $1.5B for O'Hare; Park District Plans $180M. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32276, p7
The article reports on the sell of $1.5 billion of insured bonds on behalf of O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. A smaller $180.2 million of bonds will be issued from park district of the city. The third-lien general airport revenue bonds will be sold on December 14, 2005. The...
- US Airways offers services to Pittsburgh from Stewart. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/2/2001-7/16/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p41
Reports that airline company US Airways Express will offer service to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania from Stewart International Airport. Schedule of the start of the service.
- Fitch Downgrades $4.2 Billion of San Francisco Airport Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p3
Fitch Ratings Inc. degraded the rating for 4.2 billion dollar revenue bonds, which were sold by the San Francisco Airport Commission for San Francisco International Airport, from A-plus to A. Fitch Ratings Inc. cited a convergence of world events, including the bankruptcy of United Airlines and...
- Fitch Lowers Virginia's Unique Airports Revolving Fund. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p4
Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the 61.9 million dollar in outstanding bonds of the innovative Virginia Resources Authority's (VRA) airports revolving fund to A-plus from AA this week, citing the weak air-travel market and the rating agency's belief that the fund will probably not become more...
- Fitch Upgrades DC GOs. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31662, p1
The article reports that with just weeks remaining before a $ 340 million general obligation bond sale, Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Washington D.C.'s general obligation rating by one grade to A-minus from BBB-plus on Friday, citing the capital city's gradually improving fiscal situation. The...
- Beaver Water District, Ark., Raised to AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p2
The article reports on the upgrade made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. over Beaver Water District's $55.7 million of outstanding water revenue bonds in Arkansas. The AA-minus from A-plus upgrade rating incorporates consistently above-average debt service coverage results and maintenance of substantial...
- Manchester, N.H., GOs Downgraded to AA by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Fitch Ratings said it has downgraded Manchester, N.H.'s $122.5 million general obligation bonds to AA from AA-plus and $58.8 million school facilities revenue bonds to AA-minus from AA.
- Citing Poor Tax Collections, Fitch Places Rhode Island on Negative Watch. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32759, p4
The article reports on the negative tax collection rating of Fitch Ratings Ltd. on the $1.5 billion outstanding general obligation (GO) and state appropriation-backed bonds in Rhode Island. The lease participation certificates, public projects and convention center revenue bonds are rated poor...
- Chicago Working on O'Hare, Wastewater and GO Refunding Issues. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34352, p1
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel submitted bonding ordinances to authorize up to $2 billion of O'Hare airport borrowing as well as $675 million of general obligation and wastewater debt.