- People . . . // Educational Marketer;8/9/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p8
Presents news items related to publishing executives in the United States as of August 9, 2004. Selection of Tony Artuso as vice president of the Full Option Science System of K-12 supplemental publisher Delta Education; Appointment of J. Bruce Hildebrand to a new post at the Association of...
- Delta Education Hires Steven Korte as President, COO; Plans Acquisitions, as it Preps for Growth. // Educational Marketer;1/26/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the appointment of Steven Korte as president and chief operating officer of Delta Education in Nashua, New Hampshire. Previous position at Harcourt Supplemental; Comments of Delta Education chairman Gary Facente on Korte's appointment; Highlights of Korte's career in the educational...
- Executive Moves. // njbiz;2/18/2013, p23
The article announces several appointments including Mary Zimmerman as project manager at Rhodeside & Harwell's Newark, New Jersey office, Mishael Azam as Medical Society of New Jersey senior manager of legislative affairs and chief operating officer and Robert Kelley as vice president at...
- Andersen exec named to White House panel. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/17/95, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p32
Reports that Arthur Andersen & Co.'s managing partner of international government affairs Robert F. Kelley has been named as member of the Investment and Services Policy Advisory Committee, a private-sector panel that advises the White House on investment services and trade issues.
- The Wicks Group Becomes The Newest Player In K-12 Education. // Educational Marketer;9/3/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p6
Reports on the acquisition of publisher ? Education by media investment firm Wicks Group in September 2001.
- COVER. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Japan Country Review;2007, p1
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the publication are mentioned including Robert Kelley, founder and Chairman of CountryWatch and Robert Baldwin, co-chairman of CountryWatch.
- COVER. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // United States Country Review;2007, p1
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the book are mentioned.
- How to be a Star at Work. Kelley, Robert E. // How To Be a Star At Work - Business Summaries;Aug2004, p1
Robert E. Kelley wrote this book that objectively discusses ways of bringing the optimal force of the third wave generation. This book offers brainpowered workers like you and your managers a source of hope. It primarily aims to help you realize the star potential that is inside you. The star...
- Delta Adds Touchphonics To its Reading Business. // Educational Marketer;11/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p3
Reports on Nashua, New Hampshire-based Delta Education's acquisition of the assets of Touchphonics Reading Services.