Printers Show Q1 Gains in College Work, But K-12 Orders Are Sluggish As Publishers Hold Off
- Reading Lists in Industrial Organization . // American Economist;Spring75, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p87
Presents reading lists for economics courses in a number of universities in the United States.
- Adhesive/Sealant. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2005, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p20
This article presents information on the newly launched optically clear adhesive/sealant, EP37-3FLF, from Master Bond Inc. This low-viscosity adhesive/sealant creates bonds that are resistant to impact, shock, and severe thermal cycling. The EP37-3FLF has a low exothermic value, making it an...
- Around the States ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/13/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the educational publishing industry in the U.S. including the adoption of a student response system by Loyola University Chicago, the decision of the Omaha Board of Education to approve the adoption of the Storytown reading series from Houghton Mifflin...
- College Textbook Return Growth Rate Slows in July, Clips Net Sales. // Educational Marketer;9/22/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p6
Provides information on the decline in college textbook return growth rate in July 2003. Net incurred by the U.S. college instructional material publishers in July of the same year; Gross sales generated by the publishers for the month of September 2003; Average of the ratio of returns to gross...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;01/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p9
Presents news briefs in the educational publishing industry as of January 10, 2000.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;02/14/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p8
Presents update on the educational publishing industry as of February 14, 2000.
- Harcourt Comes Out On Top In Texas Adoptions; McGraw-Hill A Close Second; Pearson No. 3. // Educational Marketer;07/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p1
Presents information on the total sales of books for elementary science and secondary literature adopted by Texas in 2000 along with statistics on educational publishers.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;08/07/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p8
Presents news briefs from the educational publishing industry in the United States as of August 7, 2000.
- Pearson Education Kept Its Spot At The Top In 1999 As Nation's Largest Educational Publisher. // Educational Marketer;10/09/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the top educational publishers in the United States for 1999.