Maria Elena Lagomasino: Private coffers' queen
- Morgan-Chase Names Private Bank Execs. // American Banker;1/3/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p20
Reports on J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s naming of Jes E. Staley and Maria Elena Lagomasino as co-heads of the J.P. Morgan Private Bank. Roles and responsibilities of Staley and Lagomasino.
- Playing the Good Fairy. DAGAR, SHALINI S. // Business Today;9/1/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p114
The article features 62-year-old Kalpana Morparia, chief executive officer (CEO) of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., who donated 330,000 dollars to Bharti Foundation and adopted a school in Gujarat, India.
- Time for big mutual funds to act like shareholders. Cahill, Joe // Crain's Chicago Business;5/13/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p0004
The author comments on the move of the management of finance company JPMorgan Chase & Co. to split the chairman and chief executive roles. It mentions that the change was initiated by the shareholders of the company in 2013. According to the author, the move of the firm is not unusual as many...
- CEO Leaves JPMorgan Chase Private Bank. Bloomberg News // American Banker;3/16/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 51, p18
Reports personnel changes at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Mary Erodes to succeed Maria Elena Lagomasino, chief executive of its private bank; Retirement of John Straus; Career highlights of Lagomasino who was with the company for 21 years; Financial information for the private bank that is based in New...
- JPMORGAN CHASE. // Working Mother;Oct2008, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p150
The article discusses why JPMorgan Chase is included in the periodical's 2008 Best Companies in the U.S. The New York City-based company has 82,484 women employees, with 14,506 women managers/executives. 17% of the board of directors are women. Some of the work/life benefits offered by the...
- Morgan Chase's Graham: Focus CRM On People, Not Technology. Fung, Amanda // American Banker;8/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 165, p6A
Interviews Cynthia A. Graham, senior vice president of customer insights and programs at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., about trends in customer relationship management (CRM). Emphasis of CRM programs on people rather than technology; Importance of the Six Sigma methodology for the customer;...
- ELAINE AGATHER. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;11/21/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p33
The article features Elaine Agather, chairman of JP Morgan Chase based in Dallas, Texas. She was the first woman to be appointed chairman of the Texas Commerce in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. She is also the chairman of the Dallas Citizens Council and a member of the Dallas Center for the...
- CHASE CARD SERVICES GETS NEW HEAD OF RISK MANAGEMENT. // CardLine;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the appointment of Marge Hannum as credit executive for Chase Card Services. Rich Srednicki, CEO of Chase Card Services, announced the appointment of Hannum. Hannum will become head of Risk and Information Management.
- 4 Heidi Miller. Conrad, Lee // U.S. Banker;Oct2005, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p54
Profiles Heidi Miller, chief executive officer of United States-based JPMorgan Chase Treasury and Securities Services. Provision of transaction, investment and informational services to wholesale clients; Creation of a corporate structure with common platforms and shared services; Benefit of the...