Maria Elena Lagomasino: Private coffers' queen
- Morgan-Chase Names Private Bank Execs. // American Banker;1/3/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p20
Reports on J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s naming of Jes E. Staley and Maria Elena Lagomasino as co-heads of the J.P. Morgan Private Bank. Roles and responsibilities of Staley and Lagomasino.
- Playing the Good Fairy. DAGAR, SHALINI S. // Business Today;9/1/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p114
The article features 62-year-old Kalpana Morparia, chief executive officer (CEO) of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., who donated 330,000 dollars to Bharti Foundation and adopted a school in Gujarat, India.
- Time for big mutual funds to act like shareholders. Cahill, Joe // Crain's Chicago Business;5/13/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p0004
The author comments on the move of the management of finance company JPMorgan Chase & Co. to split the chairman and chief executive roles. It mentions that the change was initiated by the shareholders of the company in 2013. According to the author, the move of the firm is not unusual as many...
- CEO Leaves JPMorgan Chase Private Bank. Bloomberg News // American Banker;3/16/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 51, p18
Reports personnel changes at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Mary Erodes to succeed Maria Elena Lagomasino, chief executive of its private bank; Retirement of John Straus; Career highlights of Lagomasino who was with the company for 21 years; Financial information for the private bank that is based in New...
- CHASE CARD SERVICES GETS NEW HEAD OF RISK MANAGEMENT. // CardLine;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the appointment of Marge Hannum as credit executive for Chase Card Services. Rich Srednicki, CEO of Chase Card Services, announced the appointment of Hannum. Hannum will become head of Risk and Information Management.
- Marjorie Gross Named TBMA's New Senior VP and Regulatory Counsel. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31833, p5
Announces the appointment of Marjorie Gross, formerly of J.P. Morgan Chase, as senior vice president and regulatory counsel of the Bond Market Association (BMA), replacing John Ramsay. Scope of Gross' responsibilities at BMA; Career achievements of Gross.
- EXECUTIVE PROFILE Nikki Atkins Hartung. // San Diego Business Journal;5/6/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p14
The article profiles Nikki Arkins Hartung, senior vice president and market manager at JPMorgan Chase & Co., who worked for the bank for 19 years. It states that Hartung oversees the 100 retail branches of the bank in San Diego, California and the surrounding area. Important business philosophy,...
- Rohini Suri: tech and people skills at JPMorgan Chase. // Diversity/Careers in Engineering & Information Technology;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p58
The article focuses on the vice president and sourcing group manager of information technology project services Rohini Suri at global financial services firm J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in Punjab, India. It cites the role of Suri in the company wherein she is responsible for application development,...
- JPMORGAN CHASE. // Working Mother;Oct2008, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p150
The article discusses why JPMorgan Chase is included in the periodical's 2008 Best Companies in the U.S. The New York City-based company has 82,484 women employees, with 14,506 women managers/executives. 17% of the board of directors are women. Some of the work/life benefits offered by the...