NEWS IN BRIEF
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;4/21/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31618, p2
Presents news briefs related to the securities industry in the U.S. as of April 21, 2003. Amount to be paid by the Treasury Department at its weekly auction of 91 day and 182 day discount bills; Rise in first-time applications for state unemployed benefits in the week ended April 12, 2003;...
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go At 3.954% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 30, p10
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned 16 billion dollars of 30-year bonds with a 3 7/8 coupon at a high yield of 3.954% and a price 98.619129.
- Treasury to Sell $21B 9-Year 10-Month Notes. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F339, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction Nine-year 10 month bond notes of 21 billion U.S. dollars on October 9, 2013.
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $30B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department is planning to auction 91-day bills worth 24-billion dollars and 182-day discount bills with the total value of 30-billion dollars on November 6, 2014.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;3/5/2015, p25
The article reports on the auction of the 26 billion dollars 91-day bills and 26 billion dollars 182-day discount bills by the Department of Treasury on March 9, 2015.
- Treasury 10-Years Go at 4.365% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31780, p2
Reports on the multi-billion auction of 10-year notes at a price which has a bid-to-cover ratio of 1.78 by the U.S. Treasury Department in Washington D.C.
- T-Bill Auction to Raise S2M in New Cash. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p2
Reports on the amount of new cash to the raised by the Treasury Department at its weekly auction in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.945% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned bonds.
- Treasury to Sell $30B 3-Year Notes. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F339, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction three-year bond notes of 30 billion U.S. dollars on October 8, 2013.