- Harrods still eyes N.Y., London IPO. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/4/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 66, p23
Reports that Harrods Ltd. continues to examine the possibility of floating a minority stake on the stock exchanges in New York and London, England. Speculation that Harrods will convert its 400,000 square feet of warehousing into more selling space; Ongoing construction of Harrods' hotel that...
- Tit for tat on London's high street. Barnes, J. // U.S. News & World Report;1/30/89, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p63
Discusses the takeover dispute over Harrods department store in England between Roland `Tiny' Rowland, head of Lonrho trading company, and owner Mohamed al-Fayed.
- Harrods adds Di's stepmum to its board. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/4/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 105, p20
Reports that Harrods Ltd. named Raine, Comtesse de Chambrun the stepmother of Diana, Princess of Wales to its board of directors.
- Park Royal for Harrods. // Logistics Manager;Jan2011, p27
The article reports that Harrods is near closing a deal on a 300,000 square foot pre-let at SEGRO's 24 acre Origin site in Park Royal, West London, England.
- Know the News. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;10/22/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p8
Presents a quiz on social and political issues in the U.S.
- SOUTH AMERICA. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;10/14/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p8
Presents a quiz about the map of South America.
- Julia street with poydras the parrot. // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p8
Provides answers to some questions related to New Orleans, Louisiana.
- julia street with poydras the parrot. // New Orleans Magazine;May2000, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Presents questions and answers about New Orleans, Louisiana.
- JULIA STREET. // New Orleans Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p12
Presents answers to questions concerning New Orleans, Lousiana.