GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK
- Who's who among the leading stores. // Furniture/Today;5/26/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p26
The article lists several companies included in the Top 100 U.S. Furniture Stores including ABC Carpet & Home in New York, American Home in New Mexico, and American Signature in Ohio.
- Searching for gold. // Casual Living;Sep2008, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the views of the International Casual Furniture Association's (ICFA) board members on developments in the industry, as well as stories about the growth of several furniture stores in Chicago, Illinois.
- Independent store says goodbye after 80 years. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2014, Issue 5899, p4
The article reports on the announcement of Helston, Oliver & Son, a furniture store in Cornwall, England, regarding the closing of the store by the end of year 2014.
- BACKCHAT. Marshall, Paul; Hurst, Matthew; Church, Janet; Jones, David // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2014, Issue 5905, p34
The article presents a question and its answers on the decline in the popularity of high street furniture stores.
- Mealy's opens biggest store. // Furniture/Today;8/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p28
The article reports on Mealy's Furniture and Mattress' opening of a store in Warminster, Pennsylvania. The company occupies a 84,000-square-foot store on W. Street Road in the CenterPoint Shopping Center that features furnishings all on one level, making it 25 percent larger than any other...
- HFRA teams with Ayr1 to promote online stores. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/17/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p154
The article reports on the partnership of the International Home Furnishings Representatives Association with online stores provider Ayrl to promote virtual store sites for independent fumiture retailers.
- Southern retailer plans fourth store. // Cabinet Maker;2/11/2011, Issue 5724, p4
The article reports on the plan of Time 4 Furniture to open an outlet in Great Britain.
- Commercial furniture group adds new lines, moves to larger showroom. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/19/99, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the planned relocation of Salt Lake City, Utah-based furniture firm Contract Furniture Gallery to West Valley City. Names of businesses Contract has acquired.
- Contract Furniture Gallery to move to expand new lines. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/26/99, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the plan of furniture firm Contract Furniture Gallery to move from Salt Lake City, Utah to West Valley City, Utah. Growth of the firm.