- The Sofa Shop scores a double. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2003, Issue 5331, p5
Reports on the recipients of the awards given by DuPont Furnitures. Category won by the Isobelle three-seater sofa of Sofa Shop; Impression of the judges on the styling of the sofa made by Classic Upholstery; Recognition of the comfort and workmanship of the Lexington three and a half seater...
- Classic brochure. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Reports on Classic Upholstery's launch of its line of sofa and sofa bed brochure.
- Classic double winner in DuPontSA awards. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p4
Reports on awards won by Classic Upholstery at the DuPont SA Furniture Awards. Winning categories; Other awardees.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2003, Issue 5336, p10
Features several upholstery created by established furniture makers. Henley from Gascoigne Designs; Savoy sofa from Wade Upholstery; Laura sofa from Duresta.
- Long Eaton. // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2005, Issue 5436, p12
The article presents information about the new furniture products that are available in various showrooms. The Long Eaton Guild is holding an At Home from May 16-19, at its members' showrooms. Wade Upholstery's compact Arundel is available in three sizes, featuring a mesh top coil sprung...
- Soft Samson attracts the lounge lizards. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p6
Reports the launching of Kelly and Samson sofa and chair by Richard Butler company. Inclusion of the scatter cushion backed Darby in the models; Component of the designs; Availability of the foam seat and back Cube chair in rattan-effet or soft fabric covers.
- Gascoigne Designs appoints new director. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2016, Issue 5964, p12
The article announces that Vicky Phillips was appointed sales director at furniture maker Gascoigne Designs.
- Gascoigne Designs comes to the rescue of Art Forma. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2013, Issue 5847, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of Art Forma (Furniture) Ltd.'s assets by bespoke furniture manufacturer Gascoigne Designs.
- United we stand. // Lawyer;5/16/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p16
The article offers information on the merger of the U.S. law firm Reed Smith LLP, with British law firms Richards Butler and Co. Ltd. and Warner Cranston. Roger Parker, the managing partner of Richards Butler, who continues to lead the London, England office, was the key figure in the mergers....