- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p3
Reports global developments related to the furniture industry as of July 2001. Introduction of an electronic data capture by Kingstown Furniture; Plans of Samas, a home office furniture manufacturer to restructure the business operations; Cancellation of the French furniture show.
- Kingstown shutdown. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that Kingstown Furniture's summer shutdown will be from July 24 to August 4, 2000.
- Extra space on target. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p2
Reports that Kingstown Furniture's factory extension is on target to be fully operational by August 2000.
- Kingstown continues to make strong investment. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2010, Issue 5710, p8
The article reports on the continued growth of Kingstown Furniture Ltd. with an investment of one million British pounds per annum in Great Britain.
- Kingstown Furniture commended for its recycling efforts. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2013, Issue 5862, p6
The article reports on National Recycling Stars' Gold Award received by Hull, England-based furniture manufacturer Kingstown Furniture Ltd. for its extensive waste management initiatives in 2013.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2001, Issue 5245, p3
Reports developments in the home furnishing industry in Great Britain as of July 2001. Launch of a compact disc-read only memory by Ercol Furniture; Closure of Kingstown Furniture; Deadline of entries for the third Homes & Gardens Classic Design Awards.
- Magnetic attraction. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002 Supplement, p16
Reports that British furniture companies Kingstown Furniture and Magnet have introduced machining centers to provide greater flexibility and shorter production runs. Details regarding the manufacturing processes undertaken by the companies; Overview on the advantages gained by the companies...
- Kingstown confident in bedroom market growth. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2009, Issue 5635, p7
The article reports on the fearless forecast by furniture manufacturer Kingstown Furniture on the bedroom market in Great Britain. The company is optimistic that the bedroom market will go on to thrive over the next year from 2009. It has announced the release of its new 2009 brochure, which...
- Moving stock. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p42
The article presents an interview with Mike Sharp, managing director of Kingstown Furniture, a cabinet manufacturer in Yorkshire, England. He recalls that when he started making furniture in his garage, his aim was to exhibit at Belle Vue. He explains that Kingstown's just-in-time production is...