Stokers makes a large impression in Leeds
- Work to start on Stokers' 10th store in Southport. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p8
Focuses on furniture chain Stokers' plan to open its 10th store in Great Britain. Purchase of a site in the center of Southport.
- Stokers reports steady annual results. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2012, Issue 5803, p6
The article reports that Stokers Ltd., the Southport-based furniture retailer, has reported a relatively steady set of annual figures.
- Chester store for Stokers. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2007, Issue 5541, p4
The article reports on the plan of Stokers to open a store in Chester, England in September 2007. The store will be located on the site of a former Courts store in the area. It will be one of the company's largest furniture stores. The building will be renovated to create a glass and stone look....
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.
- Therapedic honors Miami-area retailers. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p24
Reports the recognition of furniture retailers by Therapedic International and Therapedic Florida with the Therapedic's President's Award. Sample list of recognized stores; Contribution of the loyalty of retailers to the sales of the company.
- Measuring your store's performance. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p22
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of furniture stores in the U.S. in 2002. Estimates on the gross margin percentage of large stores; Percentage of bank cards transaction in medium stores; Prevalence of special orders in small stores.
- Pier 1 vets building new chain. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the opening of an Off Main Furniture store in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Total amount of showroom space; Featured merchandise from suppliers; Target market. INSET: Off Main at a glance.
- Comfort Zone marks fifth store. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the launching of Comfort Zone Mattress Stores in Oklahoma. Expansion of daybed gallery; Increase of annual sales.
- Cedar Hill installs Broyhill gallery. // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p61
Reports on the launching of Broyhill Showcase Gallery by Cedar Hill Furniture in Springfield, Ohio. Renovation of the store; Managers of the retail store; Improvement of landscaping and entrance way.