Royal furniture in the making
- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time International (Atlantic Edition);7/2/2012, Vol. 180 Issue 1, p4
A correction is presented for the June 11, 2012 article "The Queen's Scene" concerning the year Queen Elizabeth II was crowned.
- LONDON. Whitlock, Stephen // Conde Nast Traveler;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p34
Reports the celebration of the Golden Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II in London, England. Portrait of the queen by Lucien Freud; Declaration of national holiday on June 2; Opening of royal private properties to the public.
- Elizabeth II. Bainbridge, John // Gourmet;Aug92, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p32
Discusses how England has been celebrating the fortieth anniversary of Queen Elizabeth's accession to the throne in a modest way. Low-key atmosphere that has enveloped the occasion; Making of 110-minute BBC documentary titled `Elizabeth R'; Publicity of royals.
- Queen Elizabeth II collectibles. Chapman, Bernadine // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jan1995, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p36
Features Queen Elizabeth II collectibles. Memorabilia depicting the queen's coronation; Silver Jubilee souvenirs; Chinaware; Commemorative tin plate; Traditional British delicacies; Postage stamps; Postcards; Publications on the royal family.
- British royals come to the Internet. // Christian Science Monitor;3/10/97, Vol. 89 Issue 71, p14
Focuses on British Queen Elizabeth II's 150-page site on the World Wide Web. What the site offers; Names of royalties which are on the site; Contact point.
- Leader Biography. // United Kingdom Country Review;2011, p93
The article profiles Queen Elizabeth II, Great Britain head of state, who is one of the longest-reigning monarchs in the world.
- Going for gold. Gunn, Jessica // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/4/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4216, p24
Provides information on the programs and activities for the Golden Jubilee, the 50th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain. Details of music concerts and catering program at the event; Information on fund raising activity and appropriations for the event.
- CAPTION OF THE MONTH. // New Statesman;5/16/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5053, p56
Captions which are winning entries in a reader contest are presented to a photograph of Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain.
- Queen to help open British Garden in U.S. Carter, Drew // Pensions & Investments;6/28/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p8
The article reports that Queen Elizabeth II will attend the opening ceremony of the British Garden at Hanover Square in lower Manhattan, New York City, the first memorial of the September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001, on July 6, 2010 .