- Furniture Village for Sloane Square. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2002, Issue 5315, p3
Announces the opening of a retail store by Furniture Village in London, England. Area of the store; Range of products to be offered at the store; Approval granted to the company to lease the Duke of York development site.
- Ahead of schedule. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p4
Reports on the opening of the store of London Furniture Co. at the Furniture Village in London, England. Product divisions in the store; Product lines to be sold by the company.
- Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p11
Features Furniture Village's furniture retail store in Great Britain. Product offerings; Retail atmosphere; Quality of customer service rendered.
- Five-year plan outlines retailer's ambition. // Cabinet Maker;6/5/2015, Issue 5935, p8
The article reports on the five year plan of independently owned retail business Furniture Village, which include a new ecommerce platform for the website and the opening of 20 new stores in Great Britain.
- Retailer marks 25 years of business. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2014, Issue 5908, p4
The article reports on family-run furniture retailer Furniture Village Ltd.'s refurbishment of its Abingdon store, including fresh product ranges and new bespoke offers to mark its twenty-fifth year of business in Great Britain.
- Furniture Village annual profit down by a fifth. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p8
The article reports on the drop-off of the annual pre-tax profits of Furniture Village Ltd., a retailer in Great Britain, in 2011.
- Five stores are visited every month to check service. This month we look at: Watford. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2006, Issue 5509, p48
The article offers information about some retailers of furniture products at Watford, England. The Multiyork store is characterized by its well-arranged furniture products and attractive home accessories. Cargo, with its orange and white plastic flooring, offers saleable and cheap accessories....
- Upmarket test for Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;11/11/2005, Issue 5464, p5
Reports on the plan of Furniture Village to launch an upmarket store format in London, England. Basis of the concept of the new store; Statement of buying and merchandising director David Imrie on the significance of the launch to the company; Product ranges offered at the new store.
- Furniture Village sells central London site. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p2
Informs that Furniture Village has sold the lease on its London, England store to the Dixon's Group.