- Univ. of Illinois Advance Refunding $53M of Campus Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/2/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32311, p24
The article reports on the advancement of refunding the University of Illinois' south campus project revenue bonds for present-value savings as its board of trustees priced a variable-rate bonds in Chicago, Illinois. The bonds were initially set at a rate of 2.9 percent and will be remarketed...
- LOUISANA: Livingston Schools Set Vote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p9
The article announces that October 4, 2008 is the set schedule for the trustees of the Livingston Parish School District in Baton Rouge, Louisiana for a bond election on the proposed issuance of $30 million of general obligation debt. It notes that if the bond package will be approved, proceeds...
- Market Post: Next Week's Issuance Is Slated With Large Deals. Bonello, Maria // Bondbuyer.com;8/8/2014, p15
The article discusses the issuance of deals for the second week of August 2014. New York City will bring 900 million U.S. dollars of tax-exempt fixed-rate general obligation refunding bonds which will enter as a 700 million U.S. dollars series and a 200 million U.S. dollars series and another...
- Milwaukee Readies a Refunding That Could Reach $100 Million. Sheilds, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31479, p3
Reports the plans to bring refunding funds from the general obligation bonds to the market in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Amount of the finalize size of the deal; Estimation on the overall amount of interest costs; Schedule for the pricing of the deal.
- Deal in Focus: New Mexico Tax Volatility Offset by Coverage Strength. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;11/6/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31259, p31
Reports on the decision of the New Mexico State Board of Finance to issue refunding bonds. Usage of proceeds from bond sales; Credit ratings given to the bonds by several rating agencies.
- Atlanta Mayor: Bonds a Go. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p1
Reports on the plans of Atlanta's mayor, Shirley Franklin, to deal with bond-funded projects following improvements in the city's economic conditions. Projects that will be undertaken by the city; Need for renovation of the city; Ratings of the city by ratings agency in terms of its economic...
- Oklahoma County Refunding Raises Eyebrows Over Fees. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p1
Reports on a controversy related to multimillion refunding deal in Canadian County, Oklahoma. Comments of the financial advisor on the controversy; Negotiated deal overcame by the county in December 2002; Overview of the competitive and negotiated bond sales for the county.
- Refunding on Mt. Sinai Missed Payments Trigger New Chicago Hospital Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p1
Reports on the refunding of $107 million of Federal Housing Administration-backed bonds sold in 1996 by the hospital Sinai Health System in Chicago, Illinois, as of September 10, 2003. Reason behind the refunding; Effect of this refunding on bondholders; Benefits to the hospital in terms of...
- Chicago Council OKs O'Hare Refunding. // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p3
Reports on the approval of the Chicago City Council to the third-lien general airport revenue refunding bond issue for O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Rate of expected bonds to carry triple-A insurance; Mechanism to restructure its outstanding O'hare debt; Provision of...