Agency Flexes LAX's Credit Strength With $110M Refunding
- Merrill fights release. // Crain's New York Business;08/04/97, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p34
Cites the efforts of Merrill Lynch & Company to keep secret the testimony of employees in an investigation in the broker's role in the bankruptcy of Orange County, California. Declaration opposing the release of transcripts.
- Merrill granted stay on order to release jury transcripts. Berkman, Leslie // Bond Buyer;08/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30210, p1
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. has obtained an emergency stay on the court-ordered release of grand jury transcripts from the investigation of the firm's role in the Orange County, California bankruptcy. Reason cited for the stay; Orange County's investment losses estimated at $1.6 billion.
- Merrill fighting release of Orange County grand jury transcripts. Berkman, Leslie // Bond Buyer;08/01/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30200, p3
Reports on Merrill Lunch & Co.'s opposition to the release of transcripts of grand jury testimony on the firm's involvement in the Orange County, California bankruptcy case. Possible impact of releasing the transcripts to the public on the firm's image.
- Court lifts stay; transcripts in Merrill Lynch probe to be made public. Berkman, Leslie // Bond Buyer;08/22/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30215, p3
Reports on the lifting by a state appeals court of an emergency stay on the release of grand jury transcripts from a criminal investigation of Merrill Lynch & Co.'s role in the bankruptcy of Orange County, California. Requests from media and lawyers to release the transcripts; Argument that...
- Merrill Lynch files to bar transcript release. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p44
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. has filed briefs asking a California appellate court to bar the release of transcripts from a grand jury probe into the firm's possible role in the 1994 bankruptcy of Orange County, California. Law on records of grand jury proceedings in California; Supporting...
- Merrill loses. // Crain's New York Business;08/18/97, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p26
Reports that Orange County Superior Court Judge David Carter ordered the transcripts of the testimony of the employees of Merrill Lynch and Company, who appeared before the grand jury investigating the company's role in the bankruptcy of Orange County, to be opened to the public.
- New Hampshire Authority Heads to Market With $30M Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p28
The article reports that the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority will sell about $30 million of new and refunding revenue bonds to finance single-family mortgages. The underwriting team will be UBS Securities LLC, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. The bond counsel on the...
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; Merrill Lynch Wins $119M S.F. Loan (96%). Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the plans of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to acquire the general obligation refunding bonds of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. at low interest cost in San Francisco, California. Yields offer for serial bonds; Prices of serial bonds; Value of bonds issued.
- MassHEFA Refunding. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p35
Reports on the plan of Health and Educational Facilities Authority to negotiate a million refunding to be underwritten by Merrill Lynch & Co. in Massachusetts.