Puerto Rico Continues Borrowing Wave With $103 Million Housing Deal
- Lenders may not be ready for MIG launch next Monday. Thomas, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/6/2012, p2
The article reports that mortgage lenders may not be ready for the launch of the British government's NewBuy Guarantee housing scheme in which lenders will offer 95 percent of loan-to-value (LTV) mortgages for new-build properties against a mortgage indemnity guarantee.
- Roundup: Congress Forms Housing Commission on Affordables. Lee, Georgiana // National Mortgage News;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p67
Reports on developments related to affordable housing loans in the United States as of October 30, 2000. U.S. Congress' creation of the Millennial Housing Commission to study and improve affordable housing opportunities; Federal regulatory scrutiny of Credit Redevelopment Agency Qualified...
- Risks on B2L lending are not the same as residential business. Greenwood, Geoff // Mortgage Strategy;5/14/2012, p016
In this article the author clarifies the difference between buy-to-let lending and residential lending.
- Ohio Housing Agency Sets $130M Under New Issue Bond Program. DEVITT, CAITLIN // Bond Buyer;10/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33398, p3
The article offers information that the Ohio Housing Finance Agency is set to take institutional order of about 130 million dollars under the federal new issue bond program in the U.S.
- MORTGAGE MASTER OR MORTGAGE MORON. // Mortgage Strategy;11/6/2006, p81
A quiz concerning mortgage loans is presented.
- No Need to Panic with Adjustable-Rate Loan Resets. Sichelman, Lew // Origination News;Jul2008, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
The article offers tips on adjustable-rate loan resets.
- Housing Giants Pose Risks. Emmons, William R.; Vaughan, Mark D.; Yeager, Timothy J. // Mortgage Servicing News;Aug2004, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p4
Presents an excerpt from an article the three economists from the Federal Reserve Bank of Saint Louis wrote for the institution's quarterly publication, "The Regional Economist" regarding the outstanding debt of housing mortgage associations in the United States.
- Gary, Ind., Makes Rare Market Foray for Housing Project. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p3
Reports on Gary, Indiana's $20.2 million mortgage revenue bond refunding deal on behalf of a housing project. Conversion of the variable-rate bonds issued for the project to fixed rate; Benefits from the opening of casino boats.
- Editor's Introduction. Lea, Michael J. // Housing Finance International;Mar2002, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p2
Introduces several articles on mortgage lending in housing.