Two Maryland Counties, Baltimore and Carroll, to Sell $77 Million
- News In Brief: Fitch Downgrades Illinois Hospital. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p2
Reports on downgrade in rating of Illinois Health Facilities Authority revenue refunding bonds issued for West Suburban Hospital Medical Center in Illinois as per rating by Fitch Ratings Inc. Interpretation for downgrade in the rating; Effect of downgrade in the ratings on Medicare reimbursement.
- Port Huron, Mich., Lowered to A by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33996, p1
The article informs that the bond credit rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded the ratings of the municipal bonds issued for Port Huron in Michigan to A from A-plus. It mentions that the rating outlook for the municipal bonds is stable which covers the general obligation limited tax...
- Market Close: Investors Hone In on $1B San Joaquin Hills Bond Sale. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;10/21/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34197, p1
The $1 billion sale of San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor Agency, Calif. bonds scheduled to price on Wednesday is the "hot" deal of the week, traders say.
- MARYLAND: Carroll County GOs Stay AA+. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;11/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32752, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a AA-plus rating and a stable outlook to $37.2 million of general obligation bonds and refunding bonds that Carroll County, Maryland plans to issue in a competitive deal. It states that the $37.2 million includes $6.7 million for refunding...
- Market Post: High-Grade Paper Ahead. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;10/2/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34188, p1
Wednesday's primary calendar promises high-grade issuance that traders anticipate will impact municipal scales and elongate the yield rally.
- California GOs Rated A by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34203, p1
Fitch Ratings said it assigned an A rating to $1.2 billion in general obligation bonds of the state of California, consisting of: $630 million various purpose GO bonds; $300 million various purpose GO refunding bonds; and $270 million federally taxable various purpose GO bonds.
- Washington State Saves $137M from Refunding. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;10/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F340, p1
The State of Washington sold $934 million of general obligation refunding bonds on Wednesday to garner $137 million in net present value savings.
- Tucson, Ariz., Downgraded to AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;5/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34313, p1
Fitch Ratings said it downgraded Tucson, Ariz.'s $214.8 million general obligation bonds outstanding (pre-refunding) to AA-minus from AA.
- Fitch Affirms Guam BPT Bonds. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;8/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34364, p1
Fitch Ratings affirmed the A-minus rating of Guam business privilege tax bonds ahead of a $404.9 million refunding.