Louisiana Bond Commission Makes Way for Over $700 Million in Requests
- Pepperdine University Plans to Sale $77M in Refunding Bonds. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34344, p1
Pepperdine University received Double A ratings from two rating agencies ahead of plans to price a $77 million revenue bond refunding the week of July 20.
- Charlotte Enters Into Swap on $108 Million Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p3
Reports the marketing of the revenue refunding bonds in Charlotte, North Carolina. Generation of net-present value savings; Issuance of debt refunds fixed-rate debt; Finance for the water and sewer capital improvement program.
- Show Me the Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p1
Reports the selling of the advance and current obligation refunding bonds of Missouri. Management of the various revenue bond programs of the state; Percentage of net present value savings on the portion of bonds; Series of selling general obligation refunding bonds.
- Pennsylvania Goes for Big Savings in $698 Million Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31484, p3
Reports the plan to sell general obligation refunding bonds in a competitive deal in Pennsylvania. Percentage rate of decrease on revenue; Struggles on the decline of manufacturing; Projection of the state on tax increase.
- Miami-Dade to Sell $1.5B In 2 Parts. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;10/23/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33801, p1
The article informs that Miami-Dade County, Florida is planning to sell its revenue refunding bond of 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in two parts in October 2012.
- St. Louis to Refund $355M Of Lambert Airport Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p5
The article reports on the plan of St. Louis, Missouri to refund nearly $355 million of Lambert-St.Loius International Airport revenue bonds in early January 2007. This move is said to reflect a return stability after five turbulent years. In addition, the bonds are split into two series, one...
- Refunding Saves S100M. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33712, p9
The article reports that the 803 million dollars refunding of gasoline and fuels tax revenue bonds in Louisiana saved over 100 million dollars in debt service costs.
- MassHousing Will Refund Record $1B. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p1
Reports on the plans of the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency to sell the refunding multifamily bonds on January 14, 2003. Benefits to be gained by the agency from the sale; Prices to be fixed by the agency; Credit quality ratings of the agency's loan portfolio by rating agencies.
- $50 million bond refunding arranged for nation's largest affordable seniors community. // National Real Estate Investor;Mar96, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p122
Reports on a bond refunding restructured using the Federal National Mortgage Association's (Fannie Mae) credit enhancements for Angelus Plaza, a senior housing project in Los Angeles, California. Refunding in tax-exempt and taxable bonds; Agency issuing bonds.