Muni Yields Fall 1 to 2 Basis Points
- Rally Continues as Yields Fall to Fresh Lows. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;7/26/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33754, p2
The article presents information on the market of municipal bond insurance and tax-exempt market in the U.S. and states that the municipal bonds market has shown the loss and the rates of their stock will remain low due to less demand and supply. According to the municipal analyst at Wells Fargo...
- Munis Firm a Bit as Calif. Prices $743M. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/20/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 44, p12
The article reports that Wells Fargo Securities LLC priced 743.3 million dollars of lease revenue bonds for the California State Public Works Board in two series in the U.S. It states that the bonds from the 591.6 million dollar Series I-1 mature from 2010 to 2024, with term bonds in 2029 and...
- South Carolina, Iowa Lead the Way As $1.4 Billion in New Deals Arrive. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;12/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31783, p2
Municipal bonds firmed yesterday while issuers came to market with more than $1.4 billion in major new deals, featuring a $285 million South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank revenue loan and a $575 million Iowa tax and revenue anticipation note issue. Treasuries rose while equities...
- Wells Fargo's Shares Slide On Analyst's Downgrading. TALLEY, KAREN // American Banker;7/13/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 132, p32
Reports on the decline in Wells Fargo & Co.'s stock price. Role of Standard & Poor's downgrading of the company; Investment analyst's questioning of how mortgage profits can be sustained and whether systems integrations will hinder expansion.
- Small-business owners' optimism drops. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/30/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p5
The article reports figures from the Wells Fargo/Gallup Small Business Index, which covered a survey period of January 22-February 2, 2009. According to the results, the optimism of small-business owners has decreased by 14 points to its lowest level, standing at negative four. Wells Fargo...
- Fischer Imagines Possible Takeover. J. R. C. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/13/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p5
Focuses on the possible sale of Fischer Imaging Corp., a Denver, Colorado-based designer and manufacturer of mammography and digital imaging products, as of June 13, 2005. Background on its decision to retain Nomura Securities International Inc. to assess strategic options; Value of its stocks;...
- Can Lender Retreat Spur Recession? Terris, Harry; Dobbs, Kevin // American Banker;11/19/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 223, p1
The article explains a report from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. economist Jan Hatzius suggesting that subprime mortgage losses could trigger a recession. Scott A. Anderson, a Wells Fargo & Co. senior economist, said that unless consumer confidence plummets too then the economy should avoid...
- Wells Fargo walks the talk. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/4/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the stock performance of Wells Fargo company in the U.S. Corporate profile; Increase on the number of retail customers; Corporate profits; Credit performance.
- Wells calls meeting for vote on buyout. // American Banker;1/11/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Wells Fargo & Company announced that its shareholders will be eligible to participate in a vote on the insurance of common stock. Vote to allow San Francisco bank to acquire First Interstate Bancorp.