Fitch Lowers DIA Ahead of $283M Sale
- Fitch Upgrades Orange County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32688, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of the Orange County's $338.1 million of outstanding sales tax revenue bonds and $108.5 million of outstanding public service tax revenue bonds to AA from AA-minus by Fitch Ratings in Florida. The higher rating reflects consistently strong debt service...
- Fitch Removes N.J. Debt From Negative, Affirms GOs. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;11/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31762, p40
Reports on the elimination of the negative rating for outstanding general obligation bonds and appropriation-backed debt by Fitch Ratings Inc. in New Jersey. Growth of the tax revenue; Amount of the beginning fund balance; Consideration of the structural budget deficits.
- Louisiana bonds rated 'stable. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/21/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p10
The article provides information on the report that Louisiana had acted promptly to ensure balanced operations, maintained sizable financial balances and realized exceptionally strong fiscal 2006 revenue collections. This has been bolstered by high oil and gas and sales tax revenues. The report...
- MISSOURI: Brentwood TIF Bonds Drop. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/6/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33245, p7
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. downgrades the tax increment financing (TIF) refunding and improvement revenue bonds for the Brentwood Square Project in Missouri. Fitch has revised the ratings of the project from A-minus to BBB-plus because of its exposure to retail volatility and...
- Stanly Down. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p29
Reports on the announcement made by Fitch Ratings Inc. that it was downgrading revenue bonds issued for Stanly Memorial Hospital at Stanly County, North Carolina. Impact of the action on the revenue bonds; Reason behind the downgrade; Description of the hospital.
- MISSOURI: Nazareth's Decline. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31333, p29
Reports on the ratings of refunding bonds of Nazareth Living Center by Fitch Ratings Inc. Date of issue of the bonds; Reason for downgrade of bonds below investment grade.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p7
Presents a chart depicting terms and conditions of various competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Issuers of the bonds; Amount of bonds; Time of sale of bonds; Ratings assigned to bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.
- Fitch Cuts Akron, Ohio, Ahead of $76M GO Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p5
The article reports on the drop of the bond sales of Akron, Ohio, based on the result of the evaluation conducted by Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- With Eye on Spill, Fitch Keeps Florida County's Tax Bonds on Negative Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/22/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33337, p4
The article reports on the move of the Fitch Ratings Ltd. to affirm the AA-minus rating on the bonds and maintained a negative outlook on Collier County, Florida due to the concern over potential future volatility in pledged revenue and the impact of oil calamity.