Moody's Plus Illinois GOs on Watch for Downgrade
- Recently Lowered Florida School District Readies $38M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p44
Reports on the plans of Alachua County, Florida School District to refund $37.5 million of general obligation bonds. Manager and financial advisor for the offering; Ratings for the issue by various rating agencies; Reasons behind the negative outlook of the district by rating agency Moody's...
- C.R. Schools Go Negative. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/16/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33468, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investors Services Inc. has approved the Aa2 bond rating on the Cedar Rapids School District in Iowa.
- WISCONSIN: The Fifth Downgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the general obligation rating of West Allis/West Milwaukee School District following the decision of the district board to renege on its moral obligation pledge to repay asset-backed notes in Wisconsin.
- Greenfield USD, Calif., Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33751, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating on Greenfield Union School District, California's 1.18 million dollars of outstanding general obligation bonds from A1 to A2.
- Three Iowa School Districts Upgraded. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;9/25/2014, p1
Moody's Investors Service has raised by one notch its sales tax ratings on three Iowa school districts to reflect an extension of their sales tax base not previously factored into its ratings by Moody's.
- Blackfoot, Idaho, Schools' Rating Takes a Hit. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;2/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34059, p1
The article informs that financial rating provider Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Bingham County School District 55 in Blackfoot from A1 to A2 which has affected the general obligation debt of the school district as of February 2014. Topics discussed include the Public School...
- Illinois School District Sent to Junk Amid Federal Probe. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;12/20/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34631, p3
The article informs that rating agency Moody's Investors Service has lowered the Lincoln-Way Community High School District 210 one notch to Bal from Baa3, citing its weakened financial position and use of short-term borrowing to deal with fallout from the improper accounting of past bond proceeds.
- Arlington ISD Nets Upgrade to Aa2. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32676, p2
The article reports that Arlington Independent School District's (ISD) underlying rating has been upgraded by Moody's Investors Service from Aa2 to Aa3 in Arlington, Texas. The agency, as cited, has further assigned an Aa2 underlying and Aaa enhanced rating to the $117.1 million sale of Series...
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on Oklahoma City Schools After Audit. Williamson, Rcihard // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p5
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the rating of Oklahoma City School District's general obligation bond. Rating of bond; Reason for lowering the rating; Impact of the lowering of rating on the school.