- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31655, p29
The article reports on developments related to bond markets as of June 12, 2003 in the Southeastern states of the United States. The Florida Acquisition and Restoration Council voted unanimously on June 6, 2003 to recommend that the state use proceeds from the Florida Forever bond program to buy...
- State Elected Officials, Salaries, Party Membership. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p442
An almanac entry for elected officials in U.S. states, including their salaries and party membership, is presented. As of September 2007, 22 state legislatures were controlled by Democrats; 14 by Republicans; 13 were split; Nebraska's legislature is non-partisan. Republican Bob Riley is the...
- 2004 Executive Officials. // State Government News;Jan2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p19
Presents a list of the 2004 executive officials in the U.S. Governor Bob Riley of Alabama; Secretary of State Kevin Shelley of California; Lieutenant Governor Thomas R. Eaton of New Hampshire.
- Governors of States and Puerto Rico. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2005, p67
The article informs about Governors of U.S. states and Puerto Rico. The names of Governors mentioned in the article include Bob Riley, Janet Napolitano, Mike Huckabee and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- MISSISSIPPI. M. O. // Hill;6/26/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 76, p12
The article reports on the plan of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) to tie former Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove to corruption.
- ALABAMA: Riley Takes Helm at SGA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/27/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33174, p9
The article announces that Alabama governor Bob Riley was appointed chairman of the Southern Governor's Association during the organization's annual meeting in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- It's not rocket science. Ingram, Jonathan // AutoWeek;1/22/96, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p42
Features automobile race car design engineer Bob Riley. Participation in the International Motor Sports Association's (IMSA) 24-hour open text in January 1996; Possibility of returning to competition with Riley's own team; Effort in helping design the Mk III automobile; Reputation within the...
- Riley Honored. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p31
Reports on the selection of Alabama Governor Bob Riley as a Public Official of the Year for 2003. Criteria for the selection.
- Correction. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;3/29/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p6
A correction to an article mentioning Bob Riley, the governor of Alabama, that was published in the June 12, 2003 issue is presented.