THE TRADING FLOOR
- Fitch Affirms Doctors Community Hospital (MD) Bonds at 'BBB-'; Outlook Revised to Negative. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/25/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article presents information on the ratings of Doctors Community Hospital (DCH), a not-for-profit hospital located in Lanham, Maryland, by Fitch Ratings Ltd. It informs on the continuing weal liquidity and future revenue pressures. It states that DCH has made significant investment for its...
- Fitch: Hospitals Saw Surprising Improvements In 2014. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/17/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34361, p1
Fitch Ratings said 2014 hospital medians showed surprisingly strong results, while capital spending in the sector hit the lowest point in six years.
- Industry lets off heat on Fitch private placement report. H.B.O. // Private Placement Letter;7/19/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p1
Deals with a report published by London, England-based ratings agency Fitch Ratings on July 14, 2004 entitled "U.S. Private Placement Overheats--Credit Concerns Arise Over European Issues". Warning on purchases of weaker credit quality and less protection for investors as a result of greater...
- U.K. CMBS Remains Sound. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;4/28/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p20
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has unveiled that commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) notes of Great Britain will remain to hold significant value. Fitch stresses that losses would be less than 0.25% of the balance of triple-A-rated tranches and nine percent for investment...
- U.K. RMBS show slight improvement, Fitch says. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;9/11/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p21
The article focuses on the report by Fitch Ratings Ltd. U.K. non-conforming index, which shows improvement of non-conforming residential mortgage-backed securities deals in Great Britain. However, analysts said that these improvements in arrears levels need to be considered in the context of...
- Report: U.K. managers must adapt. Hua, Thao // Pensions & Investments;7/21/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p33
The article offers information on a report published by Fitch Ratings Ltd. in July 2008, which states that further consolidation, product innovation and increased outsourcing in the Â£3.8 trillion Great Britain asset management industry are keys to survival in view of increasing competition...
- UCFC Manufactured Housing Deals Notched Down. // National Mortgage News;10/23/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p63
The article reports that five classes of United Companies Financial Corp. manufactured housing securities were downgraded by Fitch Ratings. The downgrades include series 1997-4, class A-4, from BBB-plus to BBB-minus; series 1998-1, class A-3, from A-minus to BBB-minus; and series 1998-1, class...
- ...But Some Sectors Are Cause for Worry. // National Mortgage News;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p8
Forecasts the performance of commercial mortgage-backed securities based on Fitch Ratings in New York. Decrease of transactions with high concentration; Concern on the increase of vacancy rates in several markets; Prediction for increase of deals than the average trend.
- Fitch Downgrades St. Louis-Based Nonprofit. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31429, p4
Reports the downgrading of National Benevolent Association by Fitch Ratings in Saint Louis, Missouri. Decrease of the BBB rating to BBB-minus; Inability of profits to stem operating losses.