THOMAS DAVID FLYNN
- Head of N.Y. MAC says maybe it should take a leaf from TFA's book. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p40
Focuses on New York City Municipal Assistance Corp.'s (NYMCA) plan to explore the possibility of winning higher ratings by mimicking the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's (NYCTFA) approach. Similarities of NYMCA's structure with the NYTCA; Ratings received by the two agencies for...
- Thomas A. Flynn. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/11/96, Vol. 16 Issue 52, p20
Profiles Thomas A. Flynn, executive vice president of J.W. Flynn Co.
- Appeals Court Latest Venue for N.Y.C. MAC Refunding Case. Braum, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31764, p3
Reports on the arguments over the constitutionality of a contested plan to refinance New York City's debt. Debt issued by the Municipal Assistance Corp.; Evaluation of the constitutionality of a statute authorizing the city bailout plan; Transfers of a sales taxpayment.
- MAC Housekeeping. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32225, p35
Reports on the contract renewal of the Municipal Assistance Corp. with its legal and financial advisers in New York.
- New MAC chairman carries union label. Feiden, Douglas // Crain's New York Business;11/1/93, Vol. 9 Issue 44, p53
Profiles Municipal Assistance Corp. chairman Eugene J. Keilin. Plan to follow former chairman's course; Specialization in employee buyouts and union restructurings; Beginning of career on the management side of the table.
- Bureau News. // NBER Reporter;Summer2003, p39
Presents updates on issues concerning the U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) as of June 2003. Nomination of NBER researchers Harvey S. Rosen and Kristin Forbes by U.S. President George W. Bush to become members of his Council of Economic Advisers; Information on the award received...
- N.Y. judge Wants MAC Papers Today. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p1
Reports that New York officials have been asked by a state Supreme Court justice to file legal papers in relation to a controversial deal to refinance a portion of Municipal Assistance Corp.'s debt. Objective of the judge's order; Criticism of the order by the officials.
- State's Appeal of MAC Sale to Cost N.Y.C. Another Month. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p4
Reports on the decision of the New York Supreme Court's appellate division to hear the state's appeal to block New York City's plan to get budget relief by using the state sales tax revenues. Efforts to refund Municipal Assistance Corp.'s debt; Optimism over the authorization of payment;...
- Moody's Raises NYC MAC, TFA Ratings. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30995, p2
Reports on the upgrade of the bond rating of the New York City Municipal Assistance Corp. Upgrade of the bond rating.