Battery Park City Authority's $1 Billion Refunding Moves Closer to Done
- Deals Roll, Slowly, As Sleepy Quarter Ends. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;10/1/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p10
The article focuses on a number of deals within the residential mortgage-backed security in the U.S. The Capital One Multi-Asset Execution Trust priced a $1 billion deal via ABN Amro Inc. and Citigroup Global Markets Ltd. The market also saw an issuance from USAA Auto Owner Trust which was...
- Citigroup still leads ABS race, Lehman makes push in 2Q03. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;6/30/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p19
Reports on developments in the asset-backed securities market (ABS) in the United States, for the period ended June 30, 2003. Performance of ABS underwriter, Citigroup Capital Markets; Market share of Citigroup; Total ABS sold by JP Morgan Securities.
- Arizona Transportation Board to Sell $200 for Road Work. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p30
Reports that the Arizona Transportation Board is offering highway user revenue bonds with Citigroup Global Markets as lead manager and J.P. Morgan Securities as co-senior manager. Selection of SRBC Dain Rauscher as the board's financial adviser; Structuring of the deal with all the maturities...
- MANAGER ACTIVITY. // Asset Securitization Report;10/1/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p30
Several tables are presented depicting the performances of financial institutions including JPMorgan Securities Inc., Citigroup Global Markets Inc., and Barclays Capital Inc.
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;5/5/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p22
The article reports on the asset-backed securities (ABS) of several financial institutions in the U.S. in 2008. Investors of Citigroup Global Markets are recommended by analysts to maintain an overweight in agency mortgaged-backed securities (MBS). JPMorgan Securities Inc. remain neutral on...
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;5/14/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p20
No abstract available.
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;2/25/2008, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p23
The article offers various research related to financial securities in the U.S. Countrywide Securities believes that premium hybrid adjustable rate mortgages are an overlooked source of cheap front-end carry. Citigroup Global Markets found that asset-backed securitization market is offering...
- Looking Back... // Asset Securitization Report;4/28/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 17, Special section pNIG2
Several charts are presented including the asset-backed securities issuance (ABS) from first to fourth quarter of 2007, third and fourth quarter of 2006, and collateral deals of several financial services companies in the U.S. such as Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., JPMorgan Securities Inc., and...
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;4/28/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p22
The article presents the recommendations of financial analysts for Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., FTN Financial, JPMorgan Securities, and Lehman Brothers Inc. in the U.S. The recommendations are focused on commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), asset-backed...