Fitch Lowers 3 With Manufacturers & Traders Trust LOCs
- Steel City's BBB Deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32376, p37
This article reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's general obligation municipal bonds received a BBB credit rating from Fitch Ratings. The rating and an outlook of "stable" also apply to outstanding general obligation debt of $766 million. Fitch cited the city's improved finances due to...
- Flitch Upgrades NYC GOs. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/2/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32662, p1
The article reports on the upgrade of New York City's general obligation credit rating to AA-minus with a stable outlook from A-plus by Fitch Ratings Inc. The upgrade of Fitch Ratings follows on the heels of Standard & Poor's upgrade to AA with a stable outlook from AA-minus on June 5, 2007. The...
- Fitch Downgrades California GO Bonds to A-Minus. Saskal, Rich // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/26/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 25, p14
The article focuses on the negative outlook particularly an, A-minus credit rating received by California's general obligation bonds from Fitch Ratings Ltd. in San Francisco. The lower rate received by the state is based on the dimension of its financial and economic performance. The negative...
- COLORADO: New LOC Raises Airport Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/16/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32734, p9
The article reports on a bond rating given by the Fitch Ratings Ltd. to Denver, Colorado. The credit rating agency has upgraded the city's $49 million airport revenue refunding bonds Series 2002C to AA-plus from AA based on a new letter of credit. The bonds were formerly backed by Societe...
- Manchester, N.H., GOs Downgraded to AA by Fitch. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Fitch Ratings said it has downgraded Manchester, N.H.'s $122.5 million general obligation bonds to AA from AA-plus and $58.8 million school facilities revenue bonds to AA-minus from AA.
- Clearfield, Utah, Upgraded to AA by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Fitch Ratings said it has upgraded to AA from AA-minus Clearfield, Utah's $1.2 million sales tax revenue bonds series 2003 and implied general obligation bonds
- Shelby County, Tenn., Gets Outlook Boost Ahead of Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32312, p6
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' reversal of the outlook on Shelby County, Tennessee's debt from negative to stable. The county is planning to sell about $251 million of bonds. Moody's Investors Service and Standard and Poor's have also changed their credit outlook for the county to stable....
- Fitch Downgrades Puerto Rico GO and Related Debt to BB. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34059, p1
The article mentions that financial rating provider Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded Puerto Rico's general obligation and related debt bonds from BBB-minus to BB and mentions that downgrade does not affect bonds of Puerto Rico's Puerto Rico Sales Tax Corp. (COFINA) as of February 2014.
- Four-Way Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/13/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32360, p39
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed its ratings for four credits in Jefferson Parish and removed them from rating watch negative in Louisiana. It has declared its AA rating for 6.7 million dollars in outstanding Jefferson Parish general obligation debt and its AA-minus for...