Montgomery County, Md., Housing Debt Upgraded
- Three-Year Review at Moody's. // American Banker;2/27/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 39, p14
The author reports on a review that Moody's Investors Service Inc. is making regarding subprime mortgage bonds. The author states that Moody's is reviewing subprime mortgage bonds regarding credit rating downgrades for the years 2005, 2006 and 2007. Reasons why Moody's decided to make the review...
- Rating Agencies Add To Insurers' Woes. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;1/18/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32798, p1
The article reports on the announcement of rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding its decision to place U.S.-based MBIA Insurance Corp. on review for possible downgrade. The rating agency made such decision due to its growing concern about the potential volatility in ultimate...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.
- Memphis Sports Authority's Rating Cut to A1 by Moody's. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the Memphis and Shelby County Sports authority to A1 from Aa3 due to continuing financial challenges for the city. Sufficient funds is needed to replenish draws on the authority's debt service reserve fund to avoid defaults. The...
- Moody's: Provisional Al to New Hampshire Turnpike. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a provisional A1 designation, which will be removed in January 2012, to Series 2012 delayed delivery bonds of the New Hampshire Turnpike.
- CALIFORNIA. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32326, p31
The article reports on the affirmation of the various general fund and enterprise obligations of San Diego, California by Moody's Investors Service. Moody's has also reiterated its negative outlook for the debt which has been downgraded in August 2005.