Fitch Downgrades Indiana'a Clarian Health to AA-Minus Ahead of Deal
- CALIFORNIA: Long Beach Looks Stable. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32482, p35
The article reports on the outlook revision of Fitch Ratings for Long Beach to stable from negative on the city's outstanding lease obligations worth $54 million of tax and revenue anticipation in the U.S. Fitch gave a rating of F1-plus to the Trans and confirmed an A-plus rating for $429...
- Japan credit rating cut. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/28/2015, pA02
The article reports on the cut of Japan's sovereign debt rating by statistical rating company Fitch Ratings Ltd. as the government delayed its planned tax hike to pay its debt burden.
- Deerfield Beach, Fla., Lowered by Fitch, While Other Municipalities Worry, Too. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31412, p3
Reports the reduction in the designated debt ratings for the outstanding general obligation bonds of the city by Fitch Ratings company in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Increase in the spending pressures and delays by city commissioners; Decline in the fund balance of the city; Debt rating assigned...
- State's Debt Burden Among Highest in U.S. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 15, p27
The article reports that a study by Fitch Ratings Ltd. revealed that one of the U.S. states which has the highest debt burden is Connecticut as percentage of personal income.
- Fitch Upgrades Richmond Utility Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31404, p35
Report of the upgrade of the outstanding utility debt of Richmond by Fitch Ratings in Virginia. Cash flow needs for capital project in fiscal 2003; Success of the city in cleaning up the James River; Compliance of federal environment regulations.
- IRS: Clarian Health Won't Have To Pay Penalty or Resstructure Debt. Duff, Susanna // Bond Buyer;4/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31619, p5
Clarian Health Partners Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana will not be required to pay a monetary penalty or restructure its debt under a settlement reached with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that ends an audit of the hospital system's acquisition financing debt. The news comes two years...
- Clarian network targets more hospitals. Ellison, Evelyn // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/14/97, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p17A
Reports on the growth plans by Clarian Health Partners Inc., the merged company of Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Medical Center and Riley Hospital for Children. Affiliates; Launching of a health network with Union Hospital Health Group of Terre Haute; Plans for additional hospitals in...
- Chicago's Holy Cross May Drop Into Junk. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31465, p5
Reports the announcement of warning on the debt status of Holy Cross Hospital by Fitch Ratings company in Chicago, Illinois. Inability of the hospital to recover ongoing operational losses; Debt rating designated to the hospital.
- Fitch Drops Rating, Outlook on Florida Hospital's Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31533, p4
Reports on a downfall in the rating of debt owed by the Boca Raton Community Hospital in Florida by credit rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Factors that contributed to the downgraded rating; Effect of the downgrading on revenue bonds issued by the Palm Beach County Health Facilities Authority;...