- Westmoreland Coal Ratings Under Review. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/30/2013, p11
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service's move to place Westmoreland Coal's corporate profile and its 275 million U.S. dollars in C-level rated notes under review for a possible downgrade is attributed to the company's acquisition of a troubled mine operation responsible for a coal...
- University of California to Sell $950M. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/27/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34083, p1
The article reports that the University of California is planning to sell 950 million dollars of revenue bonds to fund acquisition and construction of projects throughout its campuses after being downgraded to Aa2 rating from Aa1 by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service in March 2014.
- Airport COPs Steady. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p35
Reports on the ratings given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. for airport revenue certificates participation issued by Boise, Idaho.
- Reversal of Fortune. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31696, p31
Focuses on the projection of Delaware Economic and Financial Advisory Council for the fiscal 2004 revenue of the state. Impact of revenue readjustments of the state on the projection; Reports of U.S.-based Moody's Investors Service on state's revenue.
- GEORGIA: Dorm Bonds on Review. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p7
The article reports on the review of the A3 rating of the Peach County, Georgia Development Authority's student housing facilities revenue bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- SOUTH DAKOTA: Rapid City Raised to Aa3. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p5
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has raised its rating on sales tax revenue bonds of Rapid City, South Dakota.
- Green Bay, Wis., Downgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the city of Green Bay, Wisconsin's general obligation debt from Aa1 to Aa2 and the city's outstanding 2010 lease revenue bonds from Aa3 to A1.
- Moody's Lowers L.A.-Area La Mirada After Fiscal Alarm. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;3/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33678, p5
The article reports that La Mirada, a city of 50,000 southeast of downtown Los Angeles, California has received a downgrade to A1 from Aa3 from Moody's Investors Service Inc. on its 13.6 million dollar of outstanding lease revenue bonds after officials declared a fiscal emergency on March 9, 2012.
- Moody's downgrades Coralville's ratings again. // Corridor Business Journal;10/29/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p14
The article informs that Iowa, Coralville-based Moody's Investors Service Inc. has been downgraded from Coralville's water enterprise revenue ratings in October 2012.