Louisville, Ky., Airport Authority To Sell $152 Million for Refunding
- Lindbergh Field Terminal Expansion Gets Under Way. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;3/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the expansion project of the San Diego International Airport in California wherein the project's price of one billion will be borne mainly by airlines and their passengers. It states that the project will expand the airport's terminal two with the addition of two gates and...
- Minneapolis Airports' Refunding Aimed at Aiding Northwest Airlines. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31289, p3
Reports on the decision of the Metropolitan Airports Commission to refund taxable general obligation bonds. Issuance of bonds by the commission; Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. on the airlines industry.
- U.S. Grant to Airport. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p27
Reports on the award of grant to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport Authority by the U.S. Department of Transportation's Small Community Service. Request of the airport authority for extra funding to help lure low-cost carrier AirTrans Airways to the community; Amount of debt of the...
- OKLAHOMA: OKC Airport Debt Coming. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/20/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33965, p7
The article informs that Oklahoma City Airport Trust, Oklahoma is to fund a rental car facility at Will Rogers World Airport, Oklahoma with up to 50 million U.S. dollars of taxable revenue bonds approved by the Oklahoma City Council.
- Airports gearing up with campaign to push congress on funding increases. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;01/20/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30313, p4
Reports on the plan of airport authorities in the United States to launch a campaign, coordinated by the Airports Council International, to help influence Congress to increase airport funding by increasing passenger facility charge limit. Proposal to increase funding for the Airport Improvement...
- Indianapolis Airport Agency Launches Expansion Plan With $145 Million Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p4
Reports on plans by the Indianapolis Airport Authority in Indiana, regarding the issue of $145 million of airport revenue bonds. Details of the deal according to its co-manager; Lead manager and financial adviser on the deal highlighted; Cost estimates for an additional terminal at the airport.
- Small Illinois Airport Leverages PFCs, May Signal New Trend. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p3
Reports on the plans of the Bloomington-Normal Airport Authority in Illinois to price $ 14 million of bonds solely backed by passenger facility charges (PFC) proceeds in order to pave the way for other regional airports to leverage PFC. Issuance of a stand-alone PFC-backed bond by regional...
- DFW officials foresee little fallout from love field fight. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;03/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30843, p24
Focuses on the confidence of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport officials of getting the joint revenue bonds in Dallas,Texas. Concerns of investors on the airport owner feuds; Contribution of bond on airport operation; Impact of lawsuits of Love Field on investors decision.
- Flint, Mich., airport offering to include ACA-backed bonds. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;04/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30614, p30
Presents information on bond offerings from Flint, Michigan-based Bishop International Airport Authority. Airport revenue bonds insured by ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.; General obligation bonds insured by Ambac Assurance Corp.; Purpose of the issue; Sale date; Underwriter; Bond counsel.