Vermont Health System's Borrowing Could Hurt Rating
- Vermont's Fletcher Allen Hospital mulls single massive deal. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;07/08/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30678, p32
Reports that Vermont-based Fletcher Allen Health Care will sell both new money and refunding debt in September 1999 through the Vermont Educational & Health Buildings Financing Agency. Amount of revenue bonds that will be issued by the hospital; Solicitation for insurance and underlying ratings.
- Taking economic recovery as cue, Vermont readies large health deal. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/18/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30832, p4
Reports on Vermont's preparation for a hospital bond issue by Fletcher Allen Health Care Inc. to be sold through the Vermont Educational & Health Buildings Financing Agency on the week of February 28, 2000. Structure of the deal; Fletcher's fiscal result for 1999; Ratings awarded to the deal.
- Regional News. // Modern Healthcare;8/25/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p25
Presents news on medical care in the northeast part of the U.S. as of August 25, 2003. Shortage of cash for Fletcher Allen Health Care to satisfy bond covenants by the end of September; Lawsuit filed by Easton Hospital against its nurses union; Percentage of growth in the number of ambulatory...
- Fletcher Allen inks deal for new center. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;11/08/99, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p46
Announces that the city of Burlington, Vermont will streamline the permit process for Fletcher Allen Health Care's outpatient center in exchange for the system's paying the city. How Burlington will use the money; Annual contribution agreement; Permits involved in the process.
- Slow insurance negotiations delay Vermont deal. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/22/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30731, p4
Reports on the delay of the bond deal between Fletcher Allen Health Care and Ambac Assurance Corp. in Vermont. Money and refunding deal that will be sold through the Vermont Educational & Health Buildings Financing Agency; Structure of the planned bond issue.
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare opens renovated cafï¿½. // Foodservice East;Jun2009, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p3
The article reports on the newly-opened renovated cafï¿½ by Fletcher Allen Healthcare in Burlington, Vermont. It notes that the Fletcher aims to be the most sustainable healthcare foodservice facility in the U.S. It notes that the cafï¿½ serves only fresh, organic foods, lots of vegetarian...
- Late News. // Modern Healthcare;2/17/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p4
Presents news briefs related to medical care in the U.S. as of February 17, 2003. Information on the smallpox injury bill introduced by Representative Henry Waxman (D-Calif.); Resignation of several board members at Fletcher Allen Health Care; Decline in the nonoperating income of Pennsylvania...
- Amended Need. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31686, p31
Reports that Burlington, Vermont-based Fletcher Allen Health Care Inc. (FAHC) received a word from State's Department of Banking, Insurance, Securities and Health Care Administration that its application for an amended certificate of need regarding review of the approval for its Renaissance...
- Late News. // Modern Healthcare;8/5/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p4
Presents news briefs on the U.S. health care industry as of August 2002. Reason for the decision of Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington, Vermont to place chief executive officer William Boettcher on paid administrative leave; Acquisition of Lock Haven Hospital in Pennsylvania by Community...