Start tapping the walls for money
- VINTAGE VIBE. Bechara, Michael // Australian House & Garden;Apr2011, p64
The article offers suggestions on interior decoration. As stated, one should start with the largest item in the room such as tan sofa for differentiating the sitting area from the dining zone. It suggests that if the ceiling is low one can paint the walls in contrasting colors as that would make...
- BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p39
The article reports on findings by Churchill's Home Insurance on the most common places where people in Great Britain lose money in the home . The back of the sofa was the place where most of the coins and notes found in 2005 were located. Drawers and the back of cabinets were also two of the...
- Money Matters. // Wacky But True;Dec2015, Issue 33, p57
A quiz concerning money required by three Chinese emperors Ch'i Shu, Ch'eng Hu and Ch'ih Yu to start building a wall to protect themselves from their enemies is presented.
- New products: Sofas/sofabeds. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p10
Features four sofas and sofabeds. Design; Manufacturers; Features; Price; Delivery.
- In the hotseat. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p10
Presents sofas vying for the DuPont Furniture Awards 1998. Includes the Savannagh designed by David Gascoigne; Matisse from Designer's Choice; Struan from Artistic Upholstery.
- New products: Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p10
Features several sofas. John Sankey's Langtry sofa in bezant gold fabric; Burghclere plain upholstered back and arms with bold cushion covers; Stylish and contemporary Pichhola sofa.
- New products: Focus on Savoy Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p11
Features three sofas. Description of the sofas; Retail price; Delivery time.
- Measure, measure, measure, measure. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p33
Advises furniture retailers not to sell a sofa to anyone who cannot produce door measurements.
- 12 options for night & day. // Australian House & Garden;Sep97, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p70
Highlights sofas which may be used for sitting or sleeping on. Features of Montague Miner's day bed; Size of the Apartment two seater sofa by Moran; Description of colors and themes used.