Fashion takes a front seat
- Haute hammock. // Architectural Record;Dec2006, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p220
The article offers information on With Loom, a hammock from Matteo Grassi that has a three-dimensional ergonomic shape.
- Nicoletti. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p28
Introduces the Gallery furniture concept of Nicoletti. Indication of the turnover rate in 2000; Distinct ranges of furniture models; Aim of the company in the British market.
- Nicoletti looks ahead with tannery and gallery concept. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p2
Reports the construction of a leather tanning and finishing plant by upholstery firm Nicoletti in Matera, Italy. Schedule for the opening of the facility; Plans for the tannery and gallery concept; Company reputation in the furniture market.
- Power Couples. Gorodecky, Julia // Frame;Mar/Apr2014, Issue 97, p166
The article focuses on the interior design of Hangar-7 museum in Austria designed by Matteograssi SpA, the pavilions of Stuttgart, Germany-based brand retail specialist Liganova, and the new building of furniture company Knoll by Architecture Research Office (ARO).
- Nicoletti planning store in Shanghai. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p4
Reports on the plans of Nicoletti company to open a furniture brand-name store in Shanghai, China. Reason for the establishment of a store; Production capacity per day; Statement of marketing manager Cosimo Cavallo regarding the Chinese market.
- Anton is new Nicoletti sales VP. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p6
The article reports that Jim Anton has joined Italian upholstery producer Nicoletti as vice president of sales in the U.S. Anton succeeds Gianni Tucci, who was promoted to senior vice president for the U.S. He has a 20-year experience in the furniture industry and has worked for BenchCraft and...
- Nicoletti expanding offerings from China. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;9/26/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p39
Reports that Italian leather upholstery manufacturer Nicoletti has introduced a wider offering out of its expanded facility in China. Number of new styles; Production capacity of the company's plant in China; Description of the promotional sofas offered by Nicoletti.
- Leather scores with imports, better quality. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/9/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p16
The article highlights a number of leather furniture collections, including from Nicoletti, Klaussner, and Natuzzi Americas.
- Level of activity surprises leather sources. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/3/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p22
The article discusses the surprise by leather upholstery providers at the amount of business they received at the October 2008 High Point Market trade show in High Point, North Carolina. According to the article, manufacturing companies American Leather, Natuzzi, and Palliser reported better...