- Award recognition for upholstery brand. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2014, Issue 5901, p6
The article announces that British upholstery brand manufacturer Duresta Upholstery Ltd. was named as runner-up in the Upholstery Supplier of the Year Award and has received the AIS Gold standard of Accreditation Certificate.
- Long Eaton Guild At Home. // Cabinet Maker;5/4/2007, Issue 5536, p18
The article evaluates several pieces of living room furniture, including the Manolo sofa from Duresta Upholstery, the Serena sofa from Wade Upholstery, and the Sandringham hand-made sofa from Parker+Farr Furniture Ltd.
- Upholstery brand has China in its hands. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2014, Issue 5882, p6
The article informs that the upholstery firm Duresta located in Long Eaton, a town in Derbyshire, England, will open a flagship store in Beijing, China as of April 25, 2014 and also presents the views of Duresta's sales operations manager Jade Blackburn on opportunities of store opening.
- Long Eaton. // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2005, Issue 5436, p12
The article presents information about the new furniture products that are available in various showrooms. The Long Eaton Guild is holding an At Home from May 16-19, at its members' showrooms. Wade Upholstery's compact Arundel is available in three sizes, featuring a mesh top coil sprung...
- Duresta and William Bartlett up for sale. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2005, Issue 5418, p3
Focuses on the business operations of Duresta Upholstery and William Bartllet in Great Britain. Changes in the companies' business activities; Problems encountered by the furniture manufacturers; Marketing strategies of companies.
- Centre of excellence. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p21
Focuses on the recognition of the Jena model from Wade Upholstery during the Furniture Industry Awards in Great Britain. Features of the Jena sofa collection; Departure of the Jena design from the historical product offer of the company; Product areas identified and created for the Wade.
- Wade boss Gray to run Welbeck House. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p2
Reports that British furniture chain-store Welbeck Group will be managed by Wade Upholstery managing director, David Gray beginning October 1, 2002.
- Wade introduces literary leather chairs. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p4
Reports on Wade Upholstery's launching of literary leather chairs.
- Five make entry easy at Wade. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p1
Reports on the furniture collection of Wade Upholstery in Great Britain. Target market of the products; Details on the products of Welbeck House, sister company of Wade; Specifications of existing models.