Elegant Living continues for Tetrad
- Less is more for Tetrad with new minimalist offerings. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p4
Reports on Britain-based Tetrad's minimalist offerings shown at the 1998 At Home furniture show. Launching of fresh look to complement trademark damask shabby chic; Bugatti sofa and Gatsby chair and stool; Retail prices.
- Last year's winner: Tetrad. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p24
Reports that Great Britain-based Tetrad has won the 1999 Furniture Industry Awards for its Eastwood sofa in the upholstery award category. Features of the sofa cited by the judges that won the award for the firm; Tony O'Toole as the furniture designer; Eastwood collection; Runners up.
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p29
Focuses on news and developments related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 14, 2000. Tetrad's Rumpole sofa being featured in the `Baddiel and Skinner Unplanned television series; Amount raised at the East Anglian FTBA Golf Day; Sealy southern area sales manager David...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2008, Issue 5573, p34
The article presents a reprint of the article "Tetrad takes a million," which appeared in the February 9, 1996 issue of "Cabinet Maker." Upholstery provider Tetrad acquired Â£1 million in orders from its stands for its Paris, France, Cologne, Germany and Birmingham, England furniture shows....
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p3
Presents news briefs on the furniture industry in Great Britain, as of June 21, 2002. Approach to marketing of Tetrad; Sales of retailer Laura Ashley; President of the National Bed Federation.
- 10 UESTIONS: WE ASK EVERYBODY. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2012, Issue 5791, p24
The article presents an interview with Janus Cooper, sales director at Tetrad PLC. When asked about the newly launched products, he mentioned the Simply Chic Home collection, and Duchess Collection at Belvoir Castle. His company is focusing on the Midpoint show to be held in June 2012. According...
- Summer school. // Cabinet Maker;7/21/2006, Issue 5497, p22
The article highlights the Midpoint furniture exhibition held July 2-4, 2006 in Great Britain. Exhibitors include Tetrad and Ashley Manor Upholstery. Products launched at the show include Baker Furniture's Bergen contemporary stained solid oak dining range and Tetrad's hand-studded Infinity...
- Point of Interest. Cooper, Janus // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2014, Issue 5887, p32
An interview with Janus Cooper, managing director at furniture company Tetrad, is presented. Topics discussed include the benefits of the Midpoint Furniture Exhibition to all companies involved, the product offerings from Great Britain and overseas, and the significance of the show to the...
- Tetrad group's first day success. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports that Tetrad divisions Tetrad, Flame and Contrast won 500,000 pounds worth of orders on the first day of the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Tetrad's exclusive furniture rights in Europe and Australia.