Stripes and designer labels in the Showroom
- Euro Design: a one-stop-shop for furniture, equipment, & fixtures. Zarcone, Teresa // Caribbean Business;8/30/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 35, pS20
Features the company Euro Design Homes in Puerto Rico. Reason for the establishment of company showrooms; Products; Plans to expand Guaynabo showroom.
- WMC exhibitors ready with socko showrooms. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;7/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p4
This article reports that to make a good first impression in Las Vegas, Nevada designers of World Market Center (WMC) showrooms pulled out all the stops. Most companies have smaller display spaces in Las Vegas than in High Point, North Carolina or at their factories, but chances are they have...
- In the Showrooms. // Architectural Digest;Apr2000, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p392
Provides information on companies that are being represented at various showrooms in the United States. Pierre Frey, a French fabric company, represented at Donghia in New York; Charles Miller at Goralnick Buchanan in New York; Summer Hill represented by McRae-Hinckley in San Francisco, California.
- Best Bets: Week of October 5, 2015. schwartzberg, lauren // New York;10/5/2015, Vol. 48 Issue 21, p2
The article lists mattress startup companies and stores launched in New York as of October 5, 2015 including the showroom of mattress brand Casper, the launching of mattress brand Wright and the opening of the Vivrant Beauty high-end cosmetics store.
- Four technology companies consolidate to create one-stop shop for telecom needs. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/24/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the consolidation of four technology companies to create a one-stop design/build showroom for telecommunications needs in Utah. Cost of the building; Architectural designs of the showroom; Information about the technology companies.
- Raymond Waites takes new space. // Home Textiles Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p6
Reports on textile fabric company Raymond Waites Design Inc.'s opening of a design studio at Fifth Avenue in New York City. Construction of licensees showrooms; Reflection of the expansion and success of the company.
- A-1 Kitchens by Sierra. Muncrief, Jessica // Ventanas;Summer2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p14
The article presents photographs taken during the grand opening of the new showroom of A-1 Kitchens by Sierra in El Paso, Texas.
- Tampa showroom opens doors to public. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;2/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p84
Reports that Bob Cadrecha and his family in Ybor City, Florida have transformed their trade-only Design Interiors Furniture Showrooms into a retail business open to the public. Roles of the Cadrecha children, Matt Cadrecha and Mary Jo Polo, in the business; Pictures and description of some of...
- Design Tips For Showrooms. // Supply House Times;Jun2007, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p12
The article offers tips on how to refresh showroom design.