Homebase boosts Magnet
- Homebase receives FIRA Gold certification. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2011, Issue 5737, p11
The article reports that the kitchen retailer Homebase Inc. has received a Gold certification from the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) in Great Britain.
- Double cheer for Homebase. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2013, Issue 5859, p8
The article reports that furniture retailer Homebase has recorded a sales increase of 4.4% as of August 31, 2013 and has its sister company Argos exit examinership.
- GUS buys Homebase in bid to build on homewares portfolio. // In-Store Marketing;Dec2002, p6
Reports that British furniture and homewares sales company GUS has bought DIY chain, Homebase Inc. Amount paid by GUS to purchase Homebase; Implication of the acquisition on GUS' business.
- IS GUS DEAL BUILT TO LAST? Mills, Lauren // In-Store Marketing;Dec2002, p17
Comments on the merger between British furniture companies, GUS and Homebase Inc. Implication of the merger on the furniture retail industry; Risks involved in the merger; Effect of the merger on the performance of GUS' stocks.
- Magnet could be worth ...180m. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p2
Reports the increase of sales of Magnet company in Great Britain. Contribution of Magnet to Parent Berisford; Assessment of the net value; Business operation of Magnet.
- Profits jump at Magnet. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p3
Reports on the operating profits of British fitted kitchen and bedroom retailer Magnet for the period ended September 30, 2000.
- Nice prices, shame about the displays. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p18
Focuses on the launching of Furniture Extra products from furniture company Homebase Inc. in England. Availability of the furniture; Product design; Price.
- Room for improvement on the shopfloor. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p19
Comments on the display area at the mezzanine floor of Homebase Inc. stores in England. Lack of accessories; Importance of the improvement in its displays; Dissimilarity in the mixture of furniture products.
- Mezzanines to boost Homebase furniture. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p3
Reports on the product mixes offered by the furniture retailer Homebase Inc. in Great Britain. Increase in the homeware sales; Number of company stores; Products offered by the firm.