Rosjohn production to move to Romania
- Strongbow gets new life. Bartlett, William // Cabinet Maker;3/25/2005, Issue 5431, p4
The article reports that William Bartlett Fine Furniture has sold its Strongbow brand and designs to fellow cabinet company Rosjohn Furniture, which intends to move production to Romania. Rosjohn has sourced its Regency, Georgian and Victorian reproduction furniture from Romania since 2003. It...
- Fauld expands with ...2m move. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p2
Reports on the investment made by the cabinet firm, Fauld Town & Country Furniture, in its transfer to purpose built premises at Whitestone, England.
- USA inspires Redwood Bay. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p6
The article reports on the relocation of independent furniture and home interior retailer Redwood Bay in Milsom Place shopping center in England on July 1, 2010.
- Demand prompts independent expansion. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2010, Issue 5713, p10
The article focuses on the relocation of the Colchester, England-based furniture retailer, Hatfields Furnishers, to larger premises to comply with its increasing demand.
- NBF moves to offices in Somerset. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p8
Reports the business relocation of National Bed Federation to Somerset, England.
- RC Willey expanding Utah Co. store into University Mall. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/27/2014, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p2
The article reports on the plan of Utah-based furniture retailer RC Willey to move its store to the University Mall in Orem, Utah.
- Some leaving San Fran for Vegas. // Furniture/Today;7/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p43
Reports on the decision of several San Francisco, California furniture companies to move to Las Vegas, Nevada. Reason for the companies decision; Impact of the firms' relocation on the furniture trade in San Francisco.
- Independent takes former Clement Joscelyne store. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2011, Issue 5737, p5
The article reports on the relocation of single store independent Kenmore Interiors in Hitchin, England.
- Relax Seating Solutions buys Strongbow brand. // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2011, Issue 5745, p9
The article reports on the purchase of High Wycome's brand Strongbow by Relax Seating Solutions Ltd. following the liquidation of Rosjohn Furniture, the owner of the distribution rights to the brand in Great Britain.