A Simplified and Accurate Approach to Debt Consolidation Analysis
- Buried Treasure in Receivables, Payables, and Inventory. Mistur, Andrew S.; Lawton, Michael // Business Journal (Central New York);11/15/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p17
Comments on the shift of interest from earnings to cash flow among financial planners in New York. Volatility of the stock market; Concept of working capital management; Solutions to working capital inefficiencies.
- Apple's core. Wickenden, Tony // Money Marketing;2/12/2009, p54
In this article the author discusses how the death or critical illness of a business owner/manager might trigger, profit and cash flow concerns. The author emphasizes the need of securing an access to the accounts of the business to enable the business owner or manager to take a professional and...
- Building on Bedrock. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p57
Discusses the challenge faced by financial planners in determining how to incorporate future cash flow or pensions into a client's investment strategy. Basic approaches developed by some planners for incorporating a future pension into a client's investment strategy; Issues that should be taken...
- Sue Whitbread: The case for honing your skills in cash flow modelling. Whitbread, Sue // Money Marketing (Online Edition);7/10/2014, p47
The author reports on how financial advisers can develop their skills to integrate cash flow modeling into their client proposition.
- The death of retirement planning. Abbott, Grant // Money Management;8/25/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p24
Focuses on the impact of the new superannuation rules on the landscape for financial planners in Australia. Provision of option for people making the transition from work to retirement; Utilization of concessionary taxed superannuation benefits; Application of a number of components in cash flow...
- Creativity and cash flow lift companies out of debt. Abelson, Ben // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/20/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 26, p36A
Reports on the services offered by debt repair company Interstate Business Solutions in Long Island, New York. Reduction of debt; Negotiation of liabilities, leases and supply agreements; Improvement of the cash flow.
- Avoid stressing out your cash flow. Otte, John // Ohio Farmer;Jan2012, Vol. 308 Issue 1, p42
The article offers information on several business functions related to cash flow including, taxes, debts and capital, that should be fulfilled to extract earnings from the business in cattle industry.
- State Sets Cash-Flow Notes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/2/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33326, p7
The article reports that the state of Wisconsin will take bids on operating notes on June 15, 2010 to smooth out cash flow.
- His, Hers and Theirs. Asnes, Marion // Money;Sep2004, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p43
This article discusses the financial profile of Jennifer and Coupar Lester and what is required to improve it. Jennifer and Coupar Lester had their first big row seven years ago, before they got married. It was about money--$100 that Jennifer had spent on a pair of jeans, to be specific. Today...